It seems the X1 is the console to get this year for Online Multiplayer

#61InfinityOver0Posted 8/5/2014 2:08:25 PM
i agree. x1 is the console to get for dudebro shooters
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#62Juzten76Posted 8/5/2014 2:14:35 PM
InfinityOver0 posted...

Indeed. Dudebro? MS has you covered. Indie fan? MS has you covered. RPG fan? MS has you covered. Sports fan? MS definitely has you covered! Racing fan? You bet! Such a well rounded console and I'm alway happy to see so many agree.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#63ChiliPupPosted 8/5/2014 2:33:01 PM
dueric posted...

When you actually know them. ;)

See, that's the hard part. We don't know if it's 3x or 5x, since Microsoft touts shipped units instead of sold units.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#64duericPosted 8/5/2014 2:49:12 PM
ChiliPup posted...
dueric posted...

See, that's the hard part. We don't know if it's 3x or 5x, since Microsoft touts shipped units instead of sold units.

Nah. We know. I know you won't take my word for it so just go to Twitch.tv and look for people streaming COD on PS4 and Xbone.

When they're in the playlist menu you will see the population numbers.

I'm guessing you will be surprised by what you find.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#65ExempliGratiaPosted 8/5/2014 2:50:03 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...

Omg quantum break? My life is over.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#66InfinityOver0Posted 8/5/2014 3:20:23 PM
Juzten76 posted...
InfinityOver0 posted...

Indeed. Dudebro? MS has you covered. Indie fan? MS has you covered. RPG fan? MS has you covered. Sports fan? MS definitely has you covered! Racing fan? You bet! Such a well rounded console and I'm alway happy to see so many agree.

ms has an rpg? lol if you say fable. what's an exclusive x1 sports game?
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#67JohnWall32Posted 8/5/2014 3:20:27 PM
This dueric kid is embarrassing himself.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#68JohnWall32Posted 8/5/2014 3:28:56 PM(edited)
Ghosts has sold 8.85 million copies on 360 and 8.15 million on ps3. That is with a fairly equal userbase. Yet were suppposed to believe AW will sell better on xb1 with half the userbase._.sure thing, kid...you wait until NOV to find what everyone else already knows.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#69ChiliPupPosted 8/5/2014 5:09:50 PM
dueric posted...
ChiliPup posted...
dueric posted...

Nah. We know. I know you won't take my word for it so just go to Twitch.tv and look for people streaming COD on PS4 and Xbone.

Ha! Are you seriously going to go with "streaming COD" as criteria? Omg, I don't even... Then again, this IS the Bone board. smh. Just ignore that canyonesque gap between each unit's sales. Good luck with that.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#70duericPosted 8/5/2014 6:06:12 PM
ChiliPup posted...
dueric posted...
ChiliPup posted...
dueric posted...

Ha! Are you seriously going to go with "streaming COD" as criteria? Omg, I don't even... Then again, this IS the Bone board. smh. Just ignore that canyonesque gap between each unit's sales. Good luck with that.

Nah. It'll just show many people are currently playing COD on PS4 and Xbone.

You said 5-1 in favor of PS4. I said that's not accurate.

Won't cost you nothin to check. Or maybe it will. Depends on how much you really care to know the truth. My guess, not very much.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member