Any Xbox One game released recently that isn't on PS4?

#1Dark World RulerPosted 8/5/2014 11:32:50 AM
I have been wanting to start up my Xbox One lately, and I did to check out the new Games with Gold offered, and unfortunately neither of the two games were enjoyable in the slightest to me.

Im using my PS4 for TLoU Remastered and Wii U for MK8, but I cant find any recent games to play for Xbox One. In fact Sniper Elite III is the mst recent release on the dashboard, which is very discouraging....

Is there any recent release on Xbox One that isn't also a PS4 game? And by recent, I mean after March (since most I see recommended are the launch games and Titanfall for reasons to play the XOne)
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#2carljenkPosted 8/5/2014 11:56:38 AM
If you aren't interested in shooters, your Xbox One is probably going to gather a lot of dust.
#3CaptainSnowmanPosted 8/5/2014 11:59:04 AM
If I recall the next xbox exclusive is at the beginning of next month (Forza Horizon 2) and then at the end of next month (Sunset Overdrive).
---
Xbox Gamertag - Decimalex
#4Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 12:03:35 PM
CaptainSnowman posted...
If I recall the next xbox exclusive is at the beginning of next month (Forza Horizon 2) and then at the end of next month (Sunset Overdrive).

Not into Forza, the next racing game Im going to buy is DriveClub because it's from the MotorStorm developers (love the series). I am planning to get Sunset Overdrive, but it releases too close to The Evil Within and Evolve so I might wait on a pricedrop by then.

No downloadable game though releasing any time soon that is on XOne and not PS4? October 28th is a long time away for a reason to play on my system...
---
#5Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/5/2014 12:06:50 PM
Dark World Ruler = Troll topic.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#6WarsuhPosted 8/5/2014 12:07:31 PM
Nope not until October. 2014 has been the worst year for gaming ever for everyone. To many over hyped trash games and just a general lack of games.
#7brownmysterPosted 8/5/2014 12:08:24 PM
super time force
---
Gt: Brown Myster. Nintendo ID: BrownMyster
Gamefaqs has always been anti Xbox. Just look at the polls dating back to 2001
#8Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 12:09:23 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Dark World Ruler = Troll topic.

I am trolling for wanting to play something on my Xbox One?
---
#9Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 12:10:49 PM
brownmyster posted...
super time force

I played the demo on 360 back in May (I think it was then, maybe longer agp), it just wasn't for me
---
#10Garage_ManPosted 8/5/2014 12:16:57 PM
Get Oddworld for your PS4. It's freaking beautiful if you played the PS1 original.

Doesn't help your x1 problem but the system just isn't getting the games right now. Wii U/ps3/4 and the Vita of all things has a TON of games coming up.