Any Xbox One game released recently that isn't on PS4?

#11ghoasePosted 8/5/2014 12:50:15 PM
Dark World Ruler posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Dark World Ruler = Troll topic.

I am trolling for wanting to play something on my Xbox One?

I've been noticing if you don't say something overly positive or your not obviously trolling ..you might as well not post. Can't be neutral because fanboys aren't neutral.
#12UnhelpfulNPCPosted 8/5/2014 11:51:55 PM
I think you'll have to go back to launch for that. I can't think of any off the top of my head, save for Titanfall & launch games like DR3, Ryse, and KI.

Most of the new console exclusives for XB1 are releasing this fall.
#13CapwnDPosted 8/6/2014 12:01:20 AM
Super Time Force is pretty amazing.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#14JohnWall32Posted 8/6/2014 6:20:07 AM
i dont think the xb1 has an exclusive released on that console since TF in march.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#15ChiliPupPosted 8/6/2014 6:25:26 AM
CapwnD posted...
Super Time Force is pretty amazing.

Thanks for the tip. I've missed your insight, CapwnD. Much better than your old modus operandi of trolling PS3 fans about sales figures constantly lol. I miss those days.

Um... I'm assuming you have a new shtick these days? I suppose it's unavoidable. Anyways, thanks bud!
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#16The_Hitman_UKPosted 8/6/2014 6:27:54 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...

---
Don't care for resolution and solid 30 fps is fine.
worshipping pieces of plastic lol
#17JohnWall32Posted 8/6/2014 6:52:36 AM(edited)
JohnWall32 posted...
i dont think the xb1 has an exclusive released on that console since TF in march.

btw...this is if you consider TF an exclusive since its also on pc. i decided to be nice and count it because i cant think of another xb1 exclusive that has come out since release. no wonder they all say ps4 has no games...its a defense mechanism.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#18Jedi454Posted 8/6/2014 6:36:53 AM
The_Hitman_UK posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

---
The new TMNT movie looks like garbage.
#19ExempliGratiaPosted 8/6/2014 6:46:09 AM
JohnWall32 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

btw...this is if you consider TF an exclusive since its also on pc. i decided to be nice and count it because i cant think of another xb1 exclusive that has come out since release. no wonder they all say ps4 games...its a defense mechanism.

Keep fighting for that piece of plastic. Console wars are never over. YEA!
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#20Team_NinjaPosted 8/6/2014 6:51:14 AM
Cut John Wall some slack. He's just mad because he got cut from team usa.

Since evolve got delayed, you can replace it with sunset overdrive now. If you can't even do that, then you have no means to play on your xbox one to begin with, in which case just sell. You will never play on your one. Why did you even buy one?