#1Holy_OblivionPosted 8/5/2014 12:05:34 PM
Note I said fanboys, not fans.

10:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCV1DN6eBkI
---
3ds FC: 3952 7015 0446
http://www.youtube.com/user/BaoZakeruga?show_guided_help=1
#2Robin_MaskPosted 8/5/2014 12:08:09 PM
The sad thing about Angry Joe, he just randomly started taking shots on everyone for no reason.

Last year he was cool about stuff and neutral, but now? He just wants the views and isn't trying to be subtle.
---
KI: Fulgore/Orchid, USFIV: Bison/Evil Ryu/Makoto
#3WarsuhPosted 8/5/2014 12:11:25 PM
I'm a long time Xbox fan, and that was hilarious lol.
#4zerooo0Posted 8/5/2014 12:13:11 PM(edited)
I disagree with him, so I couldn't care less what he says. I thought TLoU was really just an average game with the only good thing about it was the story. Angry Joe is just starting to show a bias. I wonder if he will review the Halo:MCC and say something about the PS Fanboys? I doubt it, but you know bias is bias.

Also doesn't change the fact that TLoU Remastered is nothing more than just a last gen port.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#5Special-EddPosted 8/5/2014 12:13:54 PM
zerooo0 posted...
I disagree with him, so I couldn't care less what he says. I thought TLoU was really just an average game with the only good thing about it was the story. Angry Joe is just starting to show a bias. I wonder if he will review the Halo:MCC and say something about the PS Fanboys? I doubt it, but you know bias is bias.

I don't think Angry Joe owns a Xbox one yet. Last generation he stuck with one console and he might do the same thing this generation.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#6AzaneAzerPosted 8/5/2014 12:14:10 PM
zerooo0 posted...

Also doesn't change the fact that TLoU Remastered is nothing more than just a last gen port.

I like how he baited out an xbox fanboy to post.
#7WOT BSPosted 8/5/2014 12:17:09 PM
Hilarious! i feel really dumb that i just now realized angry joe isnt that angry and disgustingly fat dude w buck teeth that whines and throws tantrums about games (first clip i saw of him was some viral video about him crying about warcraft) everytime ive seen angry joe mentioned ive been like 'who fing cares what that slob thinks, wtf?'
---
PSN: SociopathPhD
GT: Extract Hz
#8SonyPonyTonyPosted 8/5/2014 12:17:55 PM
zerooo0 posted...

Have some respect. That "last gen port" is the best game on PS4 for now and the forseeable future
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
#9scoobydoobydontPosted 8/5/2014 12:18:19 PM
Dude's an idiot, but he's right about this.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#10zerooo0Posted 8/5/2014 12:18:44 PM
Special-Edd posted...

I don't think Angry Joe owns a Xbox one yet. Last generation he stuck with one console and he might do the same thing this generation.
---

He has both lucky. If I only had time for more than one system that would be great.

AzaneAzer posted...
zerooo0 posted...

I like how he baited out an xbox fanboy to post.

No fanboy. See we all have these things called, what's the word oh yea, opinions. I know they might be a little hard for you to grasp.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton