Angry Joe's newest review takes a couple shots at Xbox fanboys

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Angry Joe's newest review takes a couple shots at Xbox fanboys
1 year ago#21
I skipped to 10:35, and I lol'ed hard.

But then I watched the video throughout. I admit, it made me want to play it a little bit, but then when the video ended and he gave the score, that slight and tiny urge died straight away. I guess I have fungus growing on the brain. :(
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
1 year ago#22
ITT: Angry Joe is now credible until he insults a PlayStation fan.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
1 year ago#23
InjusticeReborn posted...
I skipped to 10:35, and I lol'ed hard.

But then I watched the video throughout. I admit, it made me want to play it a little bit, but then when the video ended and he gave the score, that slight and tiny urge died straight away. I guess I have fungus growing on the brain. :(

Why'd the score change your mind?
---
3ds FC: 3952 7015 0446
http://www.youtube.com/user/BaoZakeruga?show_guided_help=1
1 year ago#24
Warsuh posted...
I'm a long time Xbox fan, and that was hilarious lol.

---
gt: For Spartaa
1 year ago#25
Special-Edd posted...
zerooo0 posted...
I disagree with him, so I couldn't care less what he says. I thought TLoU was really just an average game with the only good thing about it was the story. Angry Joe is just starting to show a bias. I wonder if he will review the Halo:MCC and say something about the PS Fanboys? I doubt it, but you know bias is bias.

I don't think Angry Joe owns a Xbox one yet. Last generation he stuck with one console and he might do the same thing this generation.

Could you at least try to know what you're talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYWgzaAc2D4
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.
1 year ago#26
I like AJ, if anything, his review encouraged me to pick up TLOU on Ps3.
---
The new TMNT movie looks like garbage.
1 year ago#27
Ugghhh that was painful to watch, thing about Angry Joe is while he likes to make out that he is the "hard hitting reviewer that isn't afraid to speak the truth about games no matter how much it might offend the developers" he still needs to keep the fans on his side in order to generate views and when reviewing a game like the Last of Us you better damn well watch what you say and give the game a perfect score otherwise the Fanboys will come down on you HARD. In the end his reviews can be just as dishonest as the reviewers from popular review sites, only difference is his reviews are written to appease the fans that generate views rather than the developers that pay for ad revenue.

This was clearly the review of a politician rather than a gamer.
1 year ago#28
GladiatorDanger posted...
Ugghhh that was painful to watch, thing about Angry Joe is while he likes to make out that he is the "hard hitting reviewer that isn't afraid to speak the truth about games no matter how much it might offend the developers" he still needs to keep the fans on his side in order to generate views and when reviewing a game like the Last of Us you better damn well watch what you say and give the game a perfect score otherwise the Fanboys will come down on you HARD. In the end his reviews can be just as dishonest as the reviewers from popular review sites, only difference is his reviews are written to appease the fans that generate views rather than the developers that pay for ad revenue.

This was clearly the review of a politician rather than a gamer.

Really? Just because you didn't like it, it's not a gamers opinion? Look at his other reviews. He tells the truth of what he thinks. He gave DmC a good score, and the Fandom hates the game. In the long run its still his opinion.

I'm wondering if the people who disliked TLOU even played the game, or if they are just bandwagoning the hipsters who hate it.
1 year ago#29
Past the 10 minute mark? Anyone who makes a review that lasts more than 5/6 minutes is just in love with the sound of their on voice.

Anyone who watches a 10 minute plus review has way too much time to waste.
---
LFT: Destiny, Splatoon, Dragon Age 3, Yoshi WW, Omega Sapphire, SSB WiiU, Alien Isolation, MKX, Talesof Xillia 2/Zesteria, and Persona 5.
PSN/NNID-Unretributed
1 year ago#30
SunDevil77 posted...
Why does anyone who criticizes TLoU have to be a Xbox fanboy?

I mean, I loved the game. But just because someone else didn't, doesn't mean they prefer the "other side" 

This is why Angry Joe is a joke.

Absolutely everyone is entitled to opinion

But when you are in the mega minority and feel the need to make topics to degrade last of us it is a problem

We know who i am talking about and they are no different than people who post topics saying xbox is file bankruptcy or titanfall being garbage

People are literaly here .........to insult and piss people off....and enjoy it
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54GV2qS3tL4&t=0m03s
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Angry Joe's newest review takes a couple shots at Xbox fanboys

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived