Angry Joe's newest review takes a couple shots at Xbox fanboys

#41RuinerEraserPosted 8/6/2014 12:51:08 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
I love Naughty Dog, never played TLOU yet but I looks like it would be decent. As a game reviewer tho, how can Joe not own an Xbox one?

He has an X1, bud. He does reviews on X1 games and did a unboxing for it.

Haha my bad, was going off what a user in this thread said.

Thanks!
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#42NeoMonkPosted 8/6/2014 12:52:10 AM
Hey guis, http://tinyurl.com/o7733zc
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#43wskingwsPosted 8/6/2014 1:03:12 AM
bapelv posted...
Xbox fans and xbox fanboys are the same thing just saying.

Nope, at least not in my eyes. The way i see it xbox fans are people like me, people that own an xbox one but are open minded/able to enjoy what the other consoles have to offer. Fanboys on the other hand, they're the ones that go around bashing everything that doesn't come to xbox.
---
I am the voice of reason.
#44slowdog76Posted 8/6/2014 1:15:49 AM
here is my take

1. other than the review scores, i know so little about TLOU, and as such my opinion of it is limited at best.
2. i thought the part of the video in question was childish, unnecessary, unprofessional and made him look no better than the people he was belittling
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#452006_Posted 8/6/2014 1:22:41 AM
I bought a PS4 yesterday just for this game. Love my Xbox One, I think it is the best console this gen, but damn TLoU is the best next gen game atm.
#46Nyx_YurenPosted 8/6/2014 2:48:04 AM
Joe owns all the xbox consoles, so hes no ps fanboy, he's just telling the truth.
#47blacklabelicePosted 8/6/2014 4:09:32 AM
mistergrownman posted...
Angry Joe sure rustled a lot of xbot jimmies.
#48TrueBlue91Posted 8/6/2014 4:49:03 AM
Nyx_Yuren posted...
Joe owns all the xbox consoles, so hes no ps fanboy, he's just telling the truth.

This. i find it insane that despite this the Xbots are so willing to claim he's a PS fanboy or something, biased against Xbox or whatever.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#49snakes_codecPosted 8/6/2014 5:22:18 AM
Xbox Fans wont get offended however Xbox Fanboys will as that bit pretty much sums them perfectly . Looking at some of the posts in this thread is cringe worthy. you can tell seeing another perfect score hits a nerve with them.
#50Tajaz2426Posted 8/6/2014 5:25:15 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
I love Naughty Dog, never played TLOU yet but I looks like it would be decent. As a game reviewer tho, how can Joe not own an Xbox one?

He has an X1, bud. He does reviews on X1 games and did a unboxing for it.

Haha my bad, was going off what a user in this thread said.

Thanks!

Not a problem, folks tend to do that on these forums. They make up facts to validate their points.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS