Angry Joe's newest review takes a couple shots at Xbox fanboys

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Angry Joe's newest review takes a couple shots at Xbox fanboys
11 months ago#51
That's funny coming from a guy who was only gaming on Xbox 360/PC and just recently started gaming on PlayStation consoles. Seems to me he's going through the same transformation process that most people go through on this site....they start off nice and polite even if they just game in one console, then they finally purchase one of the next gen consoles and turn into complete A-holes to defend said console and troll on another fanbase that they use to belong themselves.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
11 months ago#52
Exodus_Prime posted...
That's funny coming from a guy who was only gaming on Xbox 360/PC and just recently started gaming on PlayStation consoles. Seems to me he's going through the same transformation process that most people go through on this site....they start off nice and polite even if they just game in one console, then they finally purchase one of the next gen consoles and turn into complete A-holes to defend said console and troll on another fanbase that they use to belong themselves.

---

You know, it's never too late to switch. Maybe it would ease the hurt a bit.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
11 months ago#53
Did anyone notice that the only bad thing he said was that the AI isn't perfect at times then he sugar coats that by saying that no games have perfect AI anyway?

I normall like his reviews and think they are pretty fair but f*** you joe you sell out f***
---
I try to keep it classy, but on gfaqs you've just got to get down and dirty with the trolls.
11 months ago#54
Robin_Mask posted...
The sad thing about Angry Joe, he just randomly started taking shots on everyone for no reason.

Last year he was cool about stuff and neutral, but now? He just wants the views and isn't trying to be subtle.

Everyone takes shots at fanboys, and i see nothing wrong with that, leaves the fans to enjoy themselves but bothers the fanboys who have a bias against a game because its not on their platform. he also takes shots at the idiots that cry "its overrated/hyped just cause they don't feel the same way about a game" really, if you hate something just cause of hype, you have to be a complete idiot.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/The_Final_Storm.png
36 Platinums, Backlog: Batman Origins, GOW Ascension, R&C: ITN, Symphonia Chronicles HD and Uncharted 2
11 months ago#55
Kudou_Akai posted...
Everyone takes shots at fanboys, and i see nothing wrong with that, leaves the fans to enjoy themselves but bothers the fanboys who have a bias against a game because its not on their platform. he also takes shots at the idiots that cry "its overrated/hyped just cause they don't feel the same way about a game" really, if you hate something just cause of hype, you have to be a complete idiot.

Exactly. When gamers start making up transparent reasons to criticize a game, simply because it's on another platform, they become fair game. No holds barred. You are what you are, and everyone knows it.

That being said, I don't think some of the reviews were hard enough on TLOU. I mean, the game wasn't THAT perfect.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
11 months ago#56
ChiliPup posted...
Kudou_Akai posted...

Exactly. When gamers start making up transparent reasons to criticize a game, simply because it's on another platform, they become fair game. No holds barred. You are what you are, and everyone knows it.

That being said, I don't think some of the reviews were hard enough on TLOU. I mean, the game wasn't THAT perfect.

yeah some reviews skipped over some problems, strange thing is i did not encounter any of those problems but 1 and that was ellie being seen by a hunter even though it did not happen much, it wouldn't bother me like it did others, maybe reasons like mine that some reviewers just decided to not take off much or any points at all.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/The_Final_Storm.png
36 Platinums, Backlog: Batman Origins, GOW Ascension, R&C: ITN, Symphonia Chronicles HD and Uncharted 2
11 months ago#57
I'm confused. He never reviewed TLOU for the ps3? That deosn't sound right.
---
Because Batman is a talentless hack with no powers that needs to hide like a girl to avoid getting shot to s***.dastoOge
11 months ago#58
Exodus_Prime posted...

---

He's actually more like you...both own both consoles, yet he fanboys up PS while you fanboy up Xbox.

Accept it for what it is.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
11 months ago#59
rafa0506 posted...

He didn't have a PS3.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
11 months ago#60
rafa0506 posted...

he never had a ps3.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Angry Joe's newest review takes a couple shots at Xbox fanboys

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived