Angry Joe's newest review takes a couple shots at Xbox fanboys

#61TrueBlue91Posted 8/6/2014 8:00:13 AM
It was admittedly quite funny when he was like "your arguments make no sense!" as he was meleeing the enemies
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#62SixStringHeroPosted 8/6/2014 8:01:47 AM
It wasn't a 10/10 game for myself. I thought it was a fantastic game, but there were far too many game play contrivances to look past.

The game play is solid but it's far from best in class when it comes to shooting and stealth mechanics. The story, presentation, character development, acting and music are exceptionally well done and exceed the actual game play, and this is something I think all reviewers were caught up and let influence their review scores. I think Gamespot 8.0 score was too low, but the 10's felt far too lenient in their criticism of the actual game mechanics.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#63rafa0506Posted 8/6/2014 8:02:56 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
rafa0506 posted...
I'm confused. He never reviewed TLOU for the ps3? That deosn't sound right.

He didn't have a PS3.

So he only reviewed 360 games? Now that ps4 is out selling the ps4 he has jumped ship amd is now on the ps4 bandwagon? Now I'm starting to understand.
---
Because Batman is a talentless hack with no powers that needs to hide like a girl to avoid getting shot to s***.dastoOge
#64Run_2_the_HillsPosted 8/6/2014 8:06:58 AM(edited)
rafa0506 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
rafa0506 posted...

He didn't have a PS3.

So he only reviewed 360 games? Now that ps4 is out selling the ps4 he has jumped ship amd is now on the ps4 bandwagon? Now I'm starting to understand.

no he has both a x1/ps4. he's a xbox fan.
#65Exodus_PrimePosted 8/6/2014 8:07:00 AM
rafa0506 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
rafa0506 posted...

He didn't have a PS3.

That's what I was trying to tell people LOL but noooo they shout fanboy fanboy!

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#66EllesarienPosted 8/6/2014 8:07:47 AM
I guess I am just lucky as there is only one opinion about gaming I rely on : My own.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#67ChiliPupPosted 8/6/2014 8:09:23 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
rafa0506 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
rafa0506 posted...

He didn't have a PS3.

That's what I was trying to tell people LOL but noooo they shout fanboy fanboy!

---

Tell me about it! He's clearly not a fanboy, as the whole point of this thread is his calling out of fanboys lol.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#68Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/6/2014 8:11:10 AM
I bet his opinion of xbox fans stems from when Major Nelson was being a complete ass during his interview with him during e3 2013.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#69MRL3G3NDPosted 8/6/2014 8:25:18 AM
I hate fanboys...I never owned a sony console, but I watched like 45 lets play videos in a row..and I watched the Last of us like it was a movie...a good movie.

When it got all those game of the years awards I agreed...anyone else is just a jealous fanboy
---
http://www.twitch.tv/mrlegend101/
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRLEGEND102
#70HarrysReedPosted 8/6/2014 8:27:49 AM
He's right.