Angry Joe's newest review takes a couple shots at Xbox fanboys

#71dnmtPosted 8/6/2014 7:40:06 AM(edited)
Exodus_Prime posted...
rafa0506 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
rafa0506 posted...
I'm confused. He never reviewed TLOU for the ps3? That deosn't sound right.

He didn't have a PS3.

So he only reviewed 360 games? Now that ps4 is out selling the ps4 he has jumped ship amd is now on the ps4 bandwagon? Now I'm starting to understand.

That's what I was trying to tell people LOL but noooo they shout fanboy fanboy!

---

He owns a PS4 and an Xbone, get it through your thick skulls already.
#72iamdanthamanPosted 8/6/2014 7:40:29 AM
I've always thought this guy is an idiot. Doesn't mean he's wrong about everything though. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. But he always seems to trend toward topics and opinions that will get him hits. He just follows the crowd and sides with whatever the most people are angry about instead of actually having an original thought.
---
All your base are belong to us
#73rafa0506Posted 8/6/2014 7:45:27 AM
dnmt posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
rafa0506 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
rafa0506 posted...
I'm confused. He never reviewed TLOU for the ps3? That deosn't sound right.

He didn't have a PS3.

So he only reviewed 360 games? Now that ps4 is out selling the ps4 he has jumped ship amd is now on the ps4 bandwagon? Now I'm starting to understand.

That's what I was trying to tell people LOL but noooo they shout fanboy fanboy!

---

He owns a PS4 and an Xbone, get it through your thick skulls already.

Huh? Who in that post wrote he didnt own both?
---
Because Batman is a talentless hack with no powers that needs to hide like a girl to avoid getting shot to s***.dastoOge
#74embrandedonePosted 8/8/2014 6:59:42 AM
Thanks did not see this before.
---
PS4 - #thethirstisreal
#75Reece504Posted 8/8/2014 7:08:09 AM
I like how he did a joke n took light of the biggest flaw the game had lol

Why in the heck Ellie never let you use her knife lol so many moments I didn't have a shiv
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#76shauntenninePosted 8/8/2014 7:16:39 AM
zerooo0 posted...
I disagree with him, so I couldn't care less what he says. I thought TLoU was really just an average game with the only good thing about it was the story. Angry Joe is just starting to show a bias. I wonder if he will review the Halo:MCC and say something about the PS Fanboys? I doubt it, but you know bias is bias.

Also doesn't change the fact that TLoU Remastered is nothing more than just a last gen port.

The guy who didn't review a single playstation game last gen and who's first playstation review ever was Killzone Shadow Fall is now biased against xbox. Hard to believe..
#77DojoMaxPosted 8/8/2014 8:00:17 AM
Holy_Oblivion posted...
Note I said fanboys, not fans.

10:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCV1DN6eBkI

Angry Joe needs take a couple shots at a gym.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#78Shik_stickPosted 8/8/2014 8:51:41 AM
Estocassassin posted...
Did anyone notice that the only bad thing he said was that the AI isn't perfect at times then he sugar coats that by saying that no games have perfect AI anyway?

I normall like his reviews and think they are pretty fair but f*** you joe you sell out f***

lol because he speaks the truth about a game actually deserving of the praise given it, he's a sell out?

Wow, grow up child.
---
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
#79Robin_MaskPosted 8/8/2014 8:54:37 AM
Kudou_Akai posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
The sad thing about Angry Joe, he just randomly started taking shots on everyone for no reason.

Last year he was cool about stuff and neutral, but now? He just wants the views and isn't trying to be subtle.

Everyone takes shots at fanboys, and i see nothing wrong with that, leaves the fans to enjoy themselves but bothers the fanboys who have a bias against a game because its not on their platform. he also takes shots at the idiots that cry "its overrated/hyped just cause they don't feel the same way about a game" really, if you hate something just cause of hype, you have to be a complete idiot.

This is quite different. Last year, AJ did a hilarious short opening skit with DmC mocking Dante's attire and exaggeration of DMC fanboys, but besides that he didn't go THAT FAR to straight out attack them. He ended up giving the game a 6 or 7 for a score.

He was giving fair and fun reviews last year, I don't understand why he has to go a different route this time.

Also, is it just me or are "new people" coming into the board?
---
KI: Fulgore/Orchid, USFIV: Bison/Evil Ryu/Makoto
#80SoftAssassinPosted 8/10/2014 6:38:27 AM
SonyPonyTony posted...
zerooo0 posted...
I disagree with him, so I couldn't care less what he says. I thought TLoU was really just an average game with the only good thing about it was the story. Angry Joe is just starting to show a bias. I wonder if he will review the Halo:MCC and say something about the PS Fanboys? I doubt it, but you know bias is bias.

Also doesn't change the fact that TLoU Remastered is nothing more than just a last gen port.

Have some respect. That "last gen port" is the best game on PS4 for now and the forseeable future

I see you're still waiting at the altar for major nelson to return from running off on you. Here's a hint... He isn't coming back. Have no fear though. An industrial strength tube of Preparation-H will soothe your pain.