Diablo 3: UEE now running at 1080p on Xbox One

#101AceAndJunpeiPosted 8/6/2014 8:57:07 AM
ChiliPup posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
The tables have turned this gen so the fanboys on both sides have exchanged talking points. So what used to matter now doesn't matter and vice versa.

^ Lol I must admit it's entertaining. I was called out today for even being here, since I am still looking for the right exclusive to spur my XBox One purchase. But this is definitely a small part of it, in addition to hearing rumors and opinions about upcoming exclusives. The sudden shift in talking points is highly humorous. Especially the sales comparisons. Yikes. CaPwnD and CapnStanky are slowly adopting new shticks, and it's painful to watch. But I can't look away.

It has been quite amusing to watch the anti-PS3 brigade (Capwnd, Ellesarien, Bob15x and Kcypher, among others) bitterly weep about people trolling the Xbox.

They clearly forgot the 6+ years they spent hammering PS3 fans about sales and resolution.

Funny how memory works;)
---
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W647gDp-u-s
#102MetroidFan9999Posted 8/6/2014 10:48:41 AM
MicrosoftLover posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
So much damage control from ponies in this thread LOL

They're trying so hard! But Xbox One is already selling more consoles, have 1080p on ALL titles not just Diablo, have an game changing partnership with EA, super memorable exclusives like Crimson Dragon, and don't forget the greatest game in gaming history...

SUNSET OVERDRIVE! Hai, baby!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69785882
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#103MetroidFan9999Posted 8/6/2014 10:49:24 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
ChiliPup posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
The tables have turned this gen so the fanboys on both sides have exchanged talking points. So what used to matter now doesn't matter and vice versa.

^ Lol I must admit it's entertaining. I was called out today for even being here, since I am still looking for the right exclusive to spur my XBox One purchase. But this is definitely a small part of it, in addition to hearing rumors and opinions about upcoming exclusives. The sudden shift in talking points is highly humorous. Especially the sales comparisons. Yikes. CaPwnD and CapnStanky are slowly adopting new shticks, and it's painful to watch. But I can't look away.

It has been quite amusing to watch the anti-PS3 brigade (Capwnd, Ellesarien, Bob15x and Kcypher, among others) bitterly weep about people trolling the Xbox.

They clearly forgot the 6+ years they spent hammering PS3 fans about sales and resolution.

Funny how memory works;)

Ouch!
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#104ExempliGratiaPosted 8/6/2014 11:12:33 AM(edited)
Keep fighting the good fight guys. Console wars forever!!! This piece of plastic I like is better than your piece of plastic you like. I must hate you.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#105Shinobi120Posted 8/6/2014 11:18:01 AM(edited)
Laylow12 posted...
Tajaz is putting the fanboys to bed early tonight!

Um, yeah, sure. *Sarcasm*

AceAndJunpei posted...

Funny how memory works;)

Yeah, that is funny.
#106liquidblue4(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 11:18:21 AM
RussianBacon posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
RussianBacon posted...
Man, if only they would port WoW to Xbone amirite TC, nudge nudge wink wink.

Well, since I've destroyed you multiple times and your butt is still hurting, I can't even imagine what would happen to you if that ever happens. You might literally die.

You never destroyed me, quite the opposite actually. I just like poking fun at you because you are way too easy to antagonize.

If that's what you have to tell yourself to sleep at night, sweetcheeks. ;)
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.