Diablo 3: UEE now running at 1080p on Xbox One

#51crucialPosted 8/5/2014 3:37:33 PM
Oh and Ryse is the best looking game so far this gen and its only 900p,poor Sony trolls are running out of flame bait and once fall hits you will have no exclusives to look forward to while I play SSO,Halo,Forza H2,KI S2,Ori,and Project Spark.

Better flame now because Xboy's will be to busy playing games this Fall/Winter so get it out of your system now.
#52mokmuudPosted 8/5/2014 3:44:39 PM
crucial posted...
Oh and Ryse is the best looking game so far this gen and its only 900p,poor Sony trolls are running out of flame bait and once fall hits you will have no exclusives to look forward to while I play SSO,Halo,Forza H2,KI S2,Ori,and Project Spark.

Better flame now because Xboy's will be to busy playing games this Fall/Winter so get it out of your system now.

You go realize right now PS4 has more games?
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#53slyman19Posted 8/5/2014 3:49:36 PM
mokmuud posted...
crucial posted...

Quality over quantity. PS4 has more games, but a lot are pretty bad and no one wants to play them.
#54mokmuudPosted 8/5/2014 4:11:12 PM
slyman19 posted...
mokmuud posted...
crucial posted...

Quality over quantity. PS4 has more games, but a lot are pretty bad and no one wants to play them.

Quality is subjective. But there are more people that own a PS4 so I would say the bolded part is unlikely.
---
#55slyman19Posted 8/5/2014 4:12:30 PM
mokmuud posted...
slyman19 posted...
mokmuud posted...
crucial posted...

Quality is subjective. But there are more people that own a PS4 so I would say the bolded part is unlikely.

I'm sure every PS4 owner rushed to buy Knack and Basement Crawl.
#56mokmuudPosted 8/5/2014 4:24:09 PM
slyman19 posted...
mokmuud posted...
slyman19 posted...
mokmuud posted...
crucial posted...

I'm sure every PS4 owner rushed to buy Knack and Basement Crawl.

Those are right up there with Fighter Within and Halo Spartan assault.
---
#57liquidblue4(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 4:54:29 PM
RussianBacon posted...
Man, if only they would port WoW to Xbone amirite TC, nudge nudge wink wink.

Well, since I've destroyed you multiple times and your butt is still hurting, I can't even imagine what would happen to you if that ever happens. You might literally die.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#58singhellotakuPosted 8/5/2014 4:56:20 PM
oh for christ's sake,can't we move on from this nonsense?
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#59blitz_0623Posted 8/5/2014 4:59:40 PM
Who needs to shut up about it? Trolls? Yeah right, like this topic will make them shut up
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#60Shinobi120Posted 8/5/2014 5:08:02 PM(edited)
Exodus_Prime posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
crucial posted...
Forza H2 1080
Witcher 3 1080
Destiny 1080
Diablo 3 1080
SSO 1080
Halo MCC 1080
Maddens 15 1080
NBA 2k15 1080
The Crew 1080
CoD:AW 1080
Farcry 4 1080

Ya please put this to bed,not even an issue anymore.

Please, most of those games that you listed aren't even demanding genres. Other games require sacrificing graphical stuff to reach 1080p, because the hardware on Xbox One isn't very powerful enough to hit Native 1080p as a whole.

Only in GameFAqs when a game reaches native 1080p on Xbone it's because the games aren't demanding graphically. But when another console does it awwwhhhhh man beast mode is on.

It's common knowledge, sir. Sports games, racing games, etc. don't exactly take a lot to reach 1080p.

Juzten76 posted...
I know. That spin was comedy gold. I read it to my family and we had a good laugh. The best part is that every game on that list except for Forza and the two sports games are very demanding. So I'm not sure what he's smoking, but it must cause delusional thoughts.

"Delusional thoughts," when about 3 sports/racing games, 4 Halo games, a last gen game (Diablo III), & a game that's running on an outdated engine (COD) isn't very hard to push for 1080p? OK.

Plus SSO is at 900p, & both Far Cry IV & The Witcher 3 are unconfirmed for 1080p.