Ryse: Son of Rome wins SIGGRAPH Award for Best Real-Time Graphics

#21LEGEND_725Posted 8/5/2014 4:02:17 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
But but but it's 900p and on the vastly weaker console!!!

Quick someone make a ps4 sales topic GET ON IT WHAT THE HELL IS THE DAMAGE CONTROL DEPARTMENT GETTING PAID FOR???

Rainy_David1 posted...
Second Son looks better.

ITS a start but who is this guy??? Did we make cuts again In the damage control department???
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#22Rainy_David1Posted 8/5/2014 4:06:34 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Quick someone make a ps4 sales topic GET ON IT WHAT THE HELL IS THE DAMAGE CONTROL DEPARTMENT GETTING PAID FOR???

Rainy_David1 posted...
Second Son looks better.

ITS a start but who is this guy??? Did we make cuts again In the damage control department???

I'm Bryan Cranston's GameFaqs representative.
#23LEGEND_725Posted 8/5/2014 4:07:51 PM
Rainy_David1 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Rainy_David1 posted...
Second Son looks better.

I'm Bryan Cranston's GameFaqs representative.

Lol
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#24GeistPosted 8/5/2014 4:15:41 PM
It is a very beautiful looking game. Damn fun hack and slash too.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#25mokmuudPosted 8/5/2014 4:16:59 PM
TrickyPony posted...
mokmuud posted...
Ryse is like a 600lb woman that had gastric bypass. Sure she might look ok with her clothes on. But once you take the clothes off its hideous.

If a 600 pound woman looks ok to you then more power to you. Someone's got to subscribe to www.bbw.com

I'll try to simplify it for you. The 600lb women gets bypass surgery and loses an absurd amount of weight really quickly. Now she is skinny. And with clothes on looks ok. Underneath the clothes there is tons of loose flapping skin and its horrible. Ryse looks ok on the surface but if one looks beneath the surface they will see how horrible it really is.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#26SixStringHeroPosted 8/5/2014 4:22:58 PM
Ryse looks better than Second Son.

And why wouldn't it? Second Son is open world so it sacrifices details. Game looks good overall but the one area where the game is a complete fail is the physics department. Developers couldn't even be bothered to include rag doll physics.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#27LaManoNeraIIPosted 8/5/2014 5:43:40 PM
Ryse is probably the best looking console game out right now, so it's a well deserved award
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#28N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 8/5/2014 6:04:51 PM
mokmuud posted...
Ryse is like a 600lb woman that had gastric bypass. Sure she might look ok with her clothes on. But once you take the clothes off its hideous.

Possibly the dumbest analogy I've not only heard here, or the internet--but in real life too -_- .

What about Ryse compares to a 600lb woman who had gastric by-pass surgery? What are the "clothes" that Ryse takes on/off? And what's "underneath" Ryse that makes it look hideous? You're talking about graphics right, not gameplay and graphics....right?

I don't expect an answer--or a logical one, at least--but I had to ask.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5
#29Grenade LauncherPosted 8/6/2014 2:55:29 AM
That's one way to get people talking about a maligned movie we all stopped caring to laugh at many months ago.
---
Herp Derp Merp Blerp
Grenade launcher is quality too. - Okikurmi
#30dnmtPosted 8/6/2014 3:08:58 AM
Should've gotten an award for those boob physics, too.