Which Xbox One to get?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which Xbox One to get?
1 year ago#1
I have three reasons to get the One. 1. I like being different from the rest of the world. 2. One friend of mine is getting an Xbox One and I'd like to play with him. 3. I wanna play third party games.

But anyway, I'm not buying it until I get myself a 3ds and new PsP (been wanting to replace my original which I never found out what happened to it, I assume the Xbox Mafia took it... Bang bang), but after that I wanna get the X1. Now I saw there are two models coming out. One has Madden 15, and the other has Sunset Overdrive with a white console. I have no interest in either game. Haven't played madden since 2000 on N64, and Overdrive looks fun but doesn't hold a candle to Insomniac's other games (R&C and Spyro... Resistance was crap). So the question is which I should get.
1 year ago#2
Get the SO version. And if you want to be different from the rest of the world, get a PSVita.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
1 year ago#3
I'm buying the Sunset Overdrive bundle for sure. It looks so very worth it, and the game looks incredible. Also, I haven't bought a white console in a while.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
1 year ago#4
pwnater777 posted...
I'm buying the Sunset Overdrive bundle for sure. It looks so very worth it, and the game looks incredible. Also, I haven't bought a white console in a while.

YEAH, BABY!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
1 year ago#5
This should be an easy choice no? You like being different, get the white Xbox one console
1 year ago#6
I would wait until you have the 3DS and PSP in-hand, and then go from there. If it was me, I'd definitely go with the White Xbox One Sunset Overdrive bundle.

Sunset Overdrive is one if my most anticipated games upcoming this year, so I'm biased in that regard.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
1 year ago#7
Draconian-White posted...
I would wait until you have the 3DS and PSP in-hand, and then go from there. If it was me, I'd definitely go with the White Xbox One Sunset Overdrive bundle.

Sunset Overdrive is one if my most anticipated games upcoming this year, so I'm biased in that regard.

Me too!

It's a definite system seller! I'm tearing up right now as I type this. I can't believe I found people I can genuinely relate to on this board.

I can't imagine how I'll feel when the Xbox One closes that 6 Million gap and surpasses the Playstation. I imagine Ewoks singing all around, and I'd walk in and see you guys and smile. We'd hug all victoriously and joyously. I see the spirits of all the Xbro alts that got banned, and they smile at me as if to say, "We're proud."
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
1 year ago#8
MicrosoftLover posted...
I'm tearing up right now as I type this

Way ahead of you, as the mere mention of those two words together instantly makes me blubber like a baby seal yearning for its mommas sweet, nourishing milk. Nyawk! Nuk! Nwawk!

With those two magical and omnipotent words strung together, like ying and yang, the skies clear and the sun beats down on my welcoming, exposed body to transform my then hollowed husk into a vibrant summer harvest of bountiful ebullience. S&O, O&S, entwined..together, bliss.

<wipes away eyes> ...you'll have to bear with me a moment, just starting to come down off that glorious high. It takes a lot out me, but the rush is like quicksilver to my senses.

Let us rejoice!
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
1 year ago#9
LOL
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
1 year ago#10
Man, some of you Xbots are strange. Lmao And no, I'm not a PS fanboy so I can call you that. XP Anywho, yeah the white one looks so sick. Think I'll get that one around October... I just hope it does NOT come with a Kinect.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which Xbox One to get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived