I Need Advice - Xbox One or PS4

#11MicropolisPosted 8/5/2014 4:34:12 PM
Must have Kinect for me and pass through tv. Totally spoiled now. When I don't have it I feel like I'm living in a cave.
#12Jedi454Posted 8/5/2014 4:41:27 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Best exclusives, best controller, best online server and the true place for games. Welcome to Xbox one... We have games and don't reassure ourselves with resolution and indies.

Took the words out of my mouth.
---
The new TMNT movie looks like garbage.
#13ScarzMurda(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 4:42:29 PM
Micropolis posted...
Must have Kinect for me and pass through tv. Totally spoiled now. When I don't have it I feel like I'm living in a cave.

If I get the X1 i'm get the Kinectless one. I'm old school i'm not a big fan of it.
---
Family & Honor is Everything
#14KconvPosted 8/5/2014 4:44:57 PM
It depends on your preferences in gaming

Xbox has some better exclusive titles

Ps4 is better for Jrpg, Indie, Multiplat(more power)

Also you have to consider what you have, you have a 360, and you plan for multiplayer which means xbox gold...... which would get you 4 games a month with games for gold

if you had a ps3/vita you would get 6....and its a bit cheaper....but since you dont you would only get 2 with ps+

One thing

Do not get a xbox without Kinect, my gut tells me Microsoft is going to royally take those people for a ride at some point and push them into paying more and requiring Kinect for the desirable exclusives.
#15warz0r09Posted 8/5/2014 4:46:26 PM
if you like halo and gears and play them a ton. Then don't see why Xbox One wouldn't be for you then when Halo MCC comes out this holidays and offers 100's and I mean 100's of hours.
#16triple sPosted 8/5/2014 4:46:27 PM
ScarzMurda posted...
Micropolis posted...

If I get the X1 i'm get the Kinectless one. I'm old school i'm not a big fan of it.

Though I feel you on that, I was amazed on how useful the voice functions are on it. I bought my Xbox One about a month and a half ago and the Wii U about two weeks ago and I must say, not having voice functions on the Wii U is very noticeable.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#17ScarzMurda(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 4:50:34 PM
Kconv posted...

Also you have to consider what you have, you have a 360, and you plan for multiplayer which means xbox gold...... which would get you 4 games a month with games for gold

if you had a ps3/vita you would get 6....and its a bit cheaper....but since you dont you would only get 2 with ps+

One thing

Do not get a xbox without Kinect, my gut tells me Microsoft is going to royally take those people for a ride at some point and push them into paying more and requiring Kinect for the desirable exclusives.

Yeah that did cross my mind like If a really good exclusive Microsoft games requires it.
---
#18uniquebadgerPosted 8/5/2014 4:50:57 PM
triple s posted...
ScarzMurda posted...
Micropolis posted...

Though I feel you on that, I was amazed on how useful the voice functions are on it. I bought my Xbox One about a month and a half ago and the Wii U about two weeks ago and I must say, not having voice functions on the Wii U is very noticeable.

The X1 really isn't that bad with the Kinect. I have mine hooked up, but beyond the occasional "xbox, turn off" i really don't use it. If you are mildly interested in Xbox Fitness then i would say it is worth having, but beyond that not really. If i knew a kinectless SKU was coming out so soon after launch i would have happily waited.
#19Jedi454Posted 8/5/2014 4:51:45 PM
Kconv posted...

One thing

LOL
---
The new TMNT movie looks like garbage.
#20ScarzMurda(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 4:52:25 PM
triple s posted...
ScarzMurda posted...
Micropolis posted...

I have seen reviews about it and people like it once they try it but Idk I don't even like touch screen phones,
---