I Need Advice - Xbox One or PS4

#21uniquebadgerPosted 8/5/2014 3:53:18 PM
ScarzMurda posted...
Kconv posted...
It depends on your preferences in gaming

Xbox has some better exclusive titles

Ps4 is better for Jrpg, Indie, Multiplat(more power)

Also you have to consider what you have, you have a 360, and you plan for multiplayer which means xbox gold...... which would get you 4 games a month with games for gold

if you had a ps3/vita you would get 6....and its a bit cheaper....but since you dont you would only get 2 with ps+

One thing

Do not get a xbox without Kinect, my gut tells me Microsoft is going to royally take those people for a ride at some point and push them into paying more and requiring Kinect for the desirable exclusives.

Yeah that did cross my mind like If a really good exclusive Microsoft games requires it.

I really doubt that would happen. I think them giving a Kinectless SKU was a good sign that they realized a lot of gamers really aren't that interested in it. And I don't think they would risk Alienated their gamers anymore then they already have. It is a fairly safe bet to not get it. And if you really do get it later i'm sure by that point you can find them cheaper then $100.
#22KconvPosted 8/5/2014 3:55:12 PM
ScarzMurda posted...
Kconv posted...

Also you have to consider what you have, you have a 360, and you plan for multiplayer which means xbox gold...... which would get you 4 games a month with games for gold

if you had a ps3/vita you would get 6....and its a bit cheaper....but since you dont you would only get 2 with ps+

One thing

Do not get a xbox without Kinect, my gut tells me Microsoft is going to royally take those people for a ride at some point and push them into paying more and requiring Kinect for the desirable exclusives.

Yeah that did cross my mind like If a really good exclusive Microsoft games requires it.

My guess is going to be Halo 5.... the QTE's being kinect.......

It's so like MS to pull things like that..
#23uniquebadgerPosted 8/5/2014 3:58:31 PM
Kconv posted...
ScarzMurda posted...
Kconv posted...

One thing

My guess is going to be Halo 5.... the QTE's being kinect.......

It's so like MS to pull things like that..

If they did something like that to one of their main exclusives i think it would turn a lot of gamers away. It would definitely turn that game into a pass for me if i find out some nonsense like that was in it.
#24ScarzMurda(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 4:17:38 PM(edited)
I was planning on getting a system In June but The Evil Within got pushed back sadly. I'm looking forward to Dragon age 3 and The New Batman game...hes hoping to no more delays.
---
Family & Honor is Everything
#25WarsuhPosted 8/5/2014 4:15:55 PM
Yeah I agree you should get a Ouya.
#26duericPosted 8/5/2014 4:16:38 PM
Warsuh posted...

HA!! Is that still a thing?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#27mokmuudPosted 8/5/2014 4:22:41 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Best exclusives, best controller, best online server and the true place for games. Welcome to Xbox one... We have games and don't reassure ourselves with resolution and indies.

SMH
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#28mokmuudPosted 8/5/2014 4:26:16 PM
triple s posted...
And strangely enough...I do prefer achievements to trophies.

That's like saying I prefer water to H2O.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#29WarsuhPosted 8/5/2014 4:31:09 PM
dueric posted...
Warsuh posted...

HA!! Is that still a thing?

Hell yeah its still a thing.
#30triple sPosted 8/5/2014 4:35:50 PM
mokmuud posted...
triple s posted...
And strangely enough...I do prefer achievements to trophies.

That's like saying I prefer water to H2O.

It's more Coke or Pepsi.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22