I Need Advice - Xbox One or PS4

#41Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/5/2014 5:00:25 PM
triple s posted...
mokmuud posted...
triple s posted...
And strangely enough...I do prefer achievements to trophies.

That's like saying I prefer water to H2O.

It's more Coke or Pepsi.

just a sip: pepsi>coke

a full can: pepsi<coke
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#42triple sPosted 8/5/2014 5:04:32 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
triple s posted...
mokmuud posted...
triple s posted...
And strangely enough...I do prefer achievements to trophies.

That's like saying I prefer water to H2O.

It's more Coke or Pepsi.

just a sip: pepsi>coke

a full can: pepsi<coke

Mexican Coca Cola with pure sugar cane is my favorite.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#43Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 5:05:08 PM
PS4 has better exclusives, online stability, PS+ gives you games for three systems and better games than GWG, plays multi-platform AAA titles with better graphics and stability (example screen tearing in XBOX ONE versions and Frame Rate drops in XBOX ONE versions while the PS4 is smooth), the Party System is STILL glitchy on the XBOX ONE, better and more exclusives, so overall those are the PS4 pros.

XBOX ONE plays TV and CABLE (you probably already have those). It also plays games but not as well and with more screen tearing and frame rate shuddering. I'd recommend a Wii-U before this console.

Here's an example of Microsofts exclusives from last gen. Lots of games for KINECT 2.0 and 12 games over three years for controller.

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/850/3994/original.jpg

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#44triple sPosted 8/5/2014 5:07:00 PM
Laylow12 posted...
PS4 has better exclusives, online stability, PS+ gives you games for three systems and better games than GWG, plays multi-platform AAA titles with better graphics and stability (example screen tearing in XBOX ONE versions and Frame Rate drops in XBOX ONE versions while the PS4 is smooth), the Party System is STILL glitchy on the XBOX ONE, better and more exclusives, so overall those are the PS4 pros.

XBOX ONE plays TV and CABLE (you probably already have those). It also plays games but not as well and with more screen tearing and frame rate shuddering. I'd recommend a Wii-U before this console.

Here's an example of Microsofts exclusives from last gen. Lots of games for KINECT 2.0 and 12 games over three years for controller.

You didn't come off like a fanboy or anything.
---
#45Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 5:19:12 PM
triple s posted...
Laylow12 posted...

You didn't come off like a fanboy or anything.

triple s posted...
ScarzMurda posted...
Micropolis posted...
Must have Kinect for me and pass through tv. Totally spoiled now. When I don't have it I feel like I'm living in a cave.

If I get the X1 i'm get the Kinectless one. I'm old school i'm not a big fan of it.

Though I feel you on that, I was amazed on how useful the voice functions are on it. I bought my Xbox One about a month and a half ago and the Wii U about two weeks ago and I must say, not having voice functions on the Wii U is very noticeable.

You did come off as a fanboy.

---
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#46ht02135Posted 8/5/2014 5:27:38 PM
ScarzMurda posted...
I'm about to go to the store to get either an Xbox One or PS4. I have been trying for weeks to decide which one to get. I was a ps2 gamer but then switched to a Xbox360 gamer. I only ever play one system. All of my friends are on the Xbox360 but none of them have got the Xbox one yet (They still play the 360) and they don't know if they will buy an Xbox One. So if I buy the Xbox One i'm have to play buy myself until they buy the X1. Now for the games, Only game I want is "The Walking Dead" on Xbox one. On the PS4 I would get "The Last Of Us Remastered". I'm a big graphics person and I do like going for achievements. Any advice would be nice please and thank you for your time.

i say wait and stay with your friends. what if they all buy ps4? then what?
#47ht02135Posted 8/5/2014 5:28:08 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
triple s posted...
It's about your list of games man. PS4 has the power advantage. Xbox One has surprisingly useful Kinect functions if you get the Kinect one. Both will share a majority of the same library of games so in the end it will come down to which console your friends/family are getting, which controller you prefer and which console has exclusives that interest you more. For me, it was Xbox One for now. Master Chief Collection is a huge deal for me.

This

forget kinect. kinect is dead
#48mokmuudPosted 8/5/2014 5:31:15 PM
triple s posted...
mokmuud posted...
triple s posted...
What's funny is that you described two different methods of providing achievements and then still called them the "same thing".

No like my water/H2O example. Same thing different name. Either way both are pointless.

*Facepalm*

If they were the same thing I could have a gamerscore on Playstation's and platinum trophies on my Xbox's. For the last time, same concept, different ways of giving their achievements out.

No same thing different name. Both are just pointless ego boosters that are called different things.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#49Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 5:32:32 PM
mokmuud posted...
triple s posted...
mokmuud posted...
triple s posted...
What's funny is that you described two different methods of providing achievements and then still called them the "same thing".

No like my water/H2O example. Same thing different name. Either way both are pointless.

*Facepalm*

If they were the same thing I could have a gamerscore on Playstation's and platinum trophies on my Xbox's. For the last time, same concept, different ways of giving their achievements out.

No same thing different name. Both are just pointless ego boosters that are called different things.

This

---
#50triple sPosted 8/5/2014 5:38:33 PM

You did come off as a fanboy.

An opinion I had on a feature I like that obviously you didn't try...hmm.
---