1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I Need Advice - Xbox One or PS4
1 year ago#51
mokmuud posted...
triple s posted...
mokmuud posted...
triple s posted...
What's funny is that you described two different methods of providing achievements and then still called them the "same thing".

No like my water/H2O example. Same thing different name. Either way both are pointless.

If they were the same thing I could have a gamerscore on Playstation's and platinum trophies on my Xbox's. For the last time, same concept, different ways of giving their achievements out.

No same thing different name. Both are just pointless ego boosters that are called different things.

GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
1 year ago#52
The PS4 plays multi-platform games better, and has a larger online population.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
1 year ago#53
LEGEND_725 posted...
Best exclusives, best controller, best online server and the true place for games. Welcome to Xbox one... We have games and don't reassure ourselves with resolution and indies.

You set a bad example for Xbox fans everywhere.

On topic: Get whatever console you think has the games you want to play on it.
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y, Pokemon AS and OR Board
3DS FC: 2208-6484-2512
1 year ago#54
Like so many others have said, get the one that has the exclusives you want to play. It seems they're tied, but maybe check out the upcoming titles (even this site has an upcoming list).
I personally prefer the PS4, but I'm an RPG girl so that preference is a bit bias.

Or be a rebel and get both. One of them now and the other later. That way you can play with friends no matter what they choose :)
I play what I want.
1 year ago#55
Either one really. They both are underpowered. But peasants keep reassuring themselves. We have "1080p!" "60 fps!" "Medium graphic settings!" Good stuff.
1 year ago#56
Ps4. U can play cross platform games. Tons of free games that are actually good. A great library of MMOs and f2p games. Better hardware. Like twice the player base and growing.

If MCC interests you get an xbone but I've personally had my fill and don't like the direction either halo or gears is going being developed by outside studios.

Everyone has their opinions but with a ps4 you won't be disappointed with all the free stuff and games you can play right from the start.
1 year ago#57
That's an easy one. Get a PC. Not even trolling. I have all 3. PC is best.
Every puzzle has an answer.
1 year ago#58
If you like RPGs get the PS4. If you like shooters go for the Xbox
1 year ago#59
Don't get either. PC is a better choice, you can build one between $400-$600, it will play game better than the PS4/XB1 and is up-gradable.
3ds fc 1805-2209-2574. "No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me" -Sonic
1 year ago#60
If you like FPSs (Halo, Call of Duty, ...), racing, Madden, Gears of War, Remedy (Quantum Break, Alan Wake) go with the Xbox One, as well as the Games for Gold stuff.

If you like third person shooters (Uncharted, Last of Us), Naughty Dog games, Infamous, Outlast, better performance in third party games, and indies, go with Sony. As well as the PS+ stuff.

That said it might be better to wait for your friends to move on, especially since they can buy the other console.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I Need Advice - Xbox One or PS4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived