What's a game(s) that's bad but you like it anyway?

#81ToxicJuiceboxPosted 8/7/2014 3:54:34 AM
Everyone else on Earth hates it, but I've always liked Metroid: Other M. The story never bothered me much, the gameplay is what matters and that's fun.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3411-0282-6094
#82XanthielXPosted 8/7/2014 4:03:14 AM(edited)
omega_master187 posted...
I really like Digimon World for PS1. It had bad graphics even for the time and terrible controls but for some reason I can play it for ages.

If you look on the ps1 boards I think this is in the top ten, or at least was, and was also well reviewed, so I don't think it would be considered bad. That being said, glad you enjoyed it. I too enjoyed it.

For community hatred, DmC (though the critics liked it)
For poor reviews, Nier (though a lot of players are crazy about it)
For being broken, but still hilarious, surgeon simulator.
General badness, Chocobo's dungeon wii - bad in most regards but I played it lots
armoured core... 3 I think it was on the ps2 - bad story, unbalanced upgrade system, numerous glitches/exploits, but I do appreciate giant robots fighting

And I used to play absolute rubbish a lot in the ps1 days, because that's all I could get my hands on. Not sure I'd go back to any of them now though, so probably shouldn't be included.
---
PSN/Steam: Xanthiel
Gamertag: XanthielX
#83lightfighterPosted 8/7/2014 4:53:39 AM
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (360)
#84CrusnikCainPosted 8/7/2014 7:34:52 AM
Enchanted Arms
---
Gamer Tag / PSN : CrusnikCain
#85NorkenPosted 8/7/2014 8:36:35 AM
Norken posted...
Evolution Wars

To elaborate, (I couldn't earlier because I was at work and yes I work nights) I love this FREAKING game. It is not a great nor good rpg in many eyes. It got *Charles Barkley voice* turrible ratings. YET I still love this FREAKING GAME!!!!

Mag, Carcano, Chain, and Pepper are my favs. Best team imho is Mag, Chain, and Carcano.
New game + is always fun. Lottery shop is cool and treasure hunting, and you can run from enemies and avoid traps.
I don't know why maybe it is the simplistic style that charms the heck out of me,(this coming from a fan of the Blood Omen series) but whatever it is I am in love. Bring on Evo 3 baby and make it a long GAME with more new game + features.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
#86tubb311Posted 8/7/2014 8:58:08 AM
Lost Planet 2
---
GT: DonShetland