Does Just Dance 4 require kinect?

#11joshfromWID(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 7:23:26 PM
kayoticdreamz posted...
I seriously must ask....how do you expect it to register your dancing moves without the Kinect? is there a DDR Pad or Wii remote Im on the xbox one we aren't aware of?

I have no idea. I thought maybe there was a mode that you just follow along on your own. Idk. The game is for my wife and my 2 year old if he wants to act silly. God forbid I ask an honest question here.
---
XBL Gamertag: iJosh12
#12Sith JediPosted 8/5/2014 7:23:35 PM
joshfromWID posted...
Is there a link that supports that they are going to release a dance pad? I don't want that, I'll just buy a kinect if that's the case.

He was kidding about the dance pad. The standard controller has accelerometers in it that detect the dance moves, you'll be fine.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#13TOhasNoRingPosted 8/5/2014 7:24:34 PM
TC dun goofed.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#14joshfromWID(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 7:26:41 PM
Screw all of you. Seriously. GD...
---
#15kayoticdreamzPosted 8/5/2014 7:26:48 PM
joshfromWID posted...
kayoticdreamz posted...
I seriously must ask....how do you expect it to register your dancing moves without the Kinect? is there a DDR Pad or Wii remote Im on the xbox one we aren't aware of?

I have no idea. I thought maybe there was a mode that you just follow along on your own. Idk. The game is for my wife and my 2 year old if he wants to act silly. God forbid I ask an honest question here.

the whole point of the following along is that something can actually track you.

seriously are you this dense? games require interaction.

its more you asked a dumb question with an obvious answer.
#16triple sPosted 8/5/2014 7:28:33 PM
joshfromWID posted...
Is there a link that supports that they are going to release a dance pad? I don't want that, I'll just buy a kinect if that's the case.

There's no dance pad, yes you need the Kinect.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#17joshfromWID(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 7:29:46 PM
triple s posted...
joshfromWID posted...

There's no dance pad, yes you need the Kinect.

THANK YOU!

Everyone else that was making fun of me, please, continue....
---
#18Sith JediPosted 8/5/2014 7:30:57 PM
joshfromWID posted...
Screw all of you. Seriously. GD...

Sorry, we couldn't resist. But what about this site made you think people would answer questions...especially frequently asked ones?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#19bgwilly255Posted 8/5/2014 8:42:12 PM
I googled this:

"does just dance 4 require kinect"

And in 0.86 seconds I found the answer.

So stop being a little girl.
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.