Who is Destiny Made for?

#11Jedi454Posted 8/5/2014 7:10:25 PM
It's made for you because you don't obviously like it that much, but you're a sheep, so you're still buying it.
---
The new TMNT movie looks like garbage.
#12rwfan2c(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 7:29:55 PM
PaleOak posted...
People who enjoy elements of all of the genre's you've listed? That also makes for a small group. I foresee a lot of people being disappointed in the game for this very reason.

Yeah same here. Realistically it will try to do a lot of things, and most likely will not do any of them very well.
---
Currently Playing: HearthStone, Battlefield 4
Waiting for: Dragon Age: Inquisition, Forza Horizon 2, CoD: AW And an ME4 Announcement
#13LooksLikeRainPosted 8/5/2014 7:33:49 PM
Me.

Destiny is one of three things I felt were specifically made for me.

1. Lost.
2. McDonalds Chicken Fajitas (R.I.P.).
3. Destiny.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#14MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/5/2014 7:56:34 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Me.

Destiny is one of three things I felt were specifically made for me.

1. Lost.
2. McDonalds Chicken Fajitas (R.I.P.).
3. Destiny.

Yeah, well I feel the same way about Sunset Overdrive.

1. Mountain Dew
2. Doritos
3. Sunset Overdrive
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#15singhellotakuPosted 8/5/2014 8:26:07 PM
ManInGorillaSut posted...
Anyone who isn't you TC.

this kinda of hostility shows that tc is right, destiny is made for bungie fanboys, nobody else
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#16Mandrew257Posted 8/5/2014 8:27:33 PM
singhellotaku posted...
ManInGorillaSut posted...
Anyone who isn't you TC.

this kinda of hostility shows that tc is right, destiny is made for bungie fanboys, nobody else

But what about all the Sony fanboys that s*** on Halo anytime it's mentioned. But then get hyped that they are getting Destiny.
---
Even if Roy doesn't make it into the next Smash bros, Roy's still our boy.
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257. Feel free to add me :)
#17uniquebadgerPosted 8/5/2014 8:33:40 PM
I don't think every game has to appeal to every gamer, and this is good. I greatly enjoyed the game style of destiny in the Beta. Could it do things better, of course? But it is a new IP and i will support it and expect it to get better over time.
#18pnut3844Posted 8/5/2014 9:06:56 PM
I love bungie but honestly the beta highly disappointed me. Unless the final version severely steps it up, I won't be buying it. It's trying to be too many genres and it's stretched itself too thin. It's doesn't have enough of any one genre to be a "complete" game in my opinion.
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#19SuperHoneyBunnyPosted 8/5/2014 9:15:39 PM
Definitely not for people with leprosy, because there thumbs fall off.
#20ascendedcobraPosted 8/5/2014 11:25:54 PM
I got a phantasy star vibe from it myself.