Hate the analog sticks on XB1, is there any alternative?

#1xixnoahxixPosted 8/5/2014 8:48:32 PM
I've seen the "CronusMAx", but I don't know if I should trust the review or not.

The sticks are just too loose on the XB1 controller, and with MCC coming up, I'd like to find a viable alternative to the regular controller
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM! -- capnovan
#2pnut3844Posted 8/5/2014 8:51:32 PM
I love the sticks. The rubber has a lot more grip and the sticks feel tighter to me. The only reason I've never owned a ps is for the exact reason you mentioned. Sticks are waaaaay too loose. Too rounded and slick as well. I haven't tried the ps4 controller yet but the general consensus is its worse.
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#3xixnoahxix(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 8:52:59 PM
pnut3844 posted...
I love the sticks. The rubber has a lot more grip and the sticks feel tighter to me. The only reason I've never owned a ps is for the exact reason you mentioned. Sticks are waaaaay too loose. Too rounded and slick as well. I haven't tried the ps4 controller yet but the general consensus is its worse.

I never could get into ps3 for the same reason, the sticks always felt way too loose.

I loved the Xbox, and 360 controller, but this one is just way to loose for me. I've tried to get used to it, but it just feels awkward and uncomfortable.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM! -- capnovan
#4leelee3105Posted 8/5/2014 8:56:43 PM
Holding the X1 controller make me smile. Best ever hands down. It did take me a little to get used to teaching for rb/lb. To each his own though
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#5Team_NinjaPosted 8/5/2014 9:58:59 PM
I feel like the ones who don't like the Xbox One controller or feel it's a step down from 360 is because they've been spoiled too much by the 360 controller that they can't even see the improvements. Playstation players have an easier time, because they've never had a good controller so with the DS4 they're able to appreciate the improvements much more. They shed a tear and yell out, "OMG, we finally have a good controller!!!"

Xbox 360 owners, spoiled!
#6blablablax17Posted 8/5/2014 10:18:38 PM
The alternative is Playstation.
---
Stalking the GameFaqs boards since '04.
#7Draconian-WhitePosted 8/5/2014 10:21:11 PM
leelee3105 posted...
Holding the X1 controller make me smile. Best ever hands down

I'm in this camp.

The controller just feels "right" and is extremely comfortable to hold.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#8TOhasNoRingPosted 8/5/2014 10:22:08 PM
Draconian-White posted...
leelee3105 posted...
Holding the X1 controller make me smile. Best ever hands down

I'm in this camp.

The controller just feels "right" and is extremely comfortable to hold.

---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#9lunaticcorePosted 8/5/2014 10:23:30 PM
blablablax17 posted...
The alternative is Playstation.

I thought this was going to be the first response.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#10Jedi454Posted 8/5/2014 10:29:31 PM(edited)
You can buy little attachments to put onto your sticks to give it that 360 or PS3 feel I believe. Someone help me out with what they're called and give TC a link.

Edit: Found the link. http://www.kontrolfreek.com/
---
The new TMNT movie looks like garbage.