so we care about achievements now??

#1leelee3105Posted 8/5/2014 8:54:44 PM
Every single topic I ever remember seeing on this board about achievements was meet with a bunch of trolls going on and on about how they are a waste of time. Now that there seems to be issues with them working (not for me) everyone is so annoyed about it. Best part is that these are the same posters that accuse MS and ms fans of being flip foppers LOL! Get it together guys.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#2Shadowfxd2Posted 8/5/2014 9:03:12 PM
some people like them, some people don't. who cares either way?
#3leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 9:08:34 PM
I care that 90% of the Topics on this board are infested with trolls and the mods are worthless to do anything about it
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
#4LooksLikeRainPosted 8/5/2014 9:10:26 PM
I love achievements; always have.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#5leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 9:12:54 PM
Same here. And they are still working just fine as far as I can see. Just got all of mine in a play through of Murdered SS. I guess troll gonna troll though
---
#6Draconian-WhitePosted 8/5/2014 9:33:09 PM
Yeah, I like achievements as well.

I've had zero issues with them since I got my Xbox One. I was pretty surprised that I got some from watching Netflix, I didn't know about those - twas' funny.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#71fastponyPosted 8/5/2014 9:35:39 PM
Going for achievements might makes a average game more fun.
---
Longhorns Sports and Mustang fanatic -XBOX GT : hotdogGT
My car in action : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMN88Mqduyo
#8aheroafakePosted 8/5/2014 9:40:35 PM(edited)
People have enjoyed achievements ever since their introduction in 2005 with Xbox 360. I don't understand why people think they're just now starting to attract attention just because they're getting mentioned much more lately>_>
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#9KID VIDPosted 8/5/2014 9:41:01 PM
I like achievements. I haven't had any problems with them.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#10wskingwsPosted 8/5/2014 9:44:40 PM
I've always loved achievements. They're the reason i try stuff out that I would have never bother with if it wasn't for them like beating a game on hard....or upgrading every single suit to max level In the amazing Spider-Man 2 game. That achievement was a pain.
---
I am the voice of reason.