Which native resolution looks better on a 42" 720p TV? 1080p or 900p?

#1RuinerEraserPosted 8/5/2014 11:40:16 PM
Or is there no difference at all and the game just scales down to 720p?
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#2Millertime660Posted 8/5/2014 11:43:44 PM
You don't really know too much about technology huh? You have a different question about resolution every day!

www.google.com is a place to start.
#3RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 11:46:07 PM
Millertime660 posted...
You don't really know too much about technology huh? You have a different question about resolution every day!

I do? Where are my other threads about resolution?
---
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#4Millertime660Posted 8/5/2014 11:47:06 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
Millertime660 posted...

What other threads about resolution?
#5RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 11:49:35 PM
Millertime660 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Millertime660 posted...

Okay where are my other questions about resolution? Is it wrong to ask questions? I've never even seen your username before, you seem to know mine pretty well. I tried to google it but it's a pretty specific question. So I was hoping that someone who knows more about the subject could shed some light.

You seem like a very angry person.
---
#6Millertime660Posted 8/5/2014 11:51:08 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
Millertime660 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Millertime660 posted...

Okay where are my other questions about resolution? Is it wrong to ask questions? I've never even seen your username before, you seem to know mine pretty well. I tried to google it but it's a pretty specific question. So I was hoping that someone who knows more about the subject could shed some light.

Angry? Not sure where you got that from...

Do you have a 720p television?
#7Tajaz2426Posted 8/5/2014 11:54:05 PM(edited)
If you have a 720P TV I don't think it will make a difference. If you have a 1080P TV the 720P game will be upscale to 1080P, but the 1080P will be native and the game will look somewhat better.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#8RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 11:53:46 PM
Millertime660 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Millertime660 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Millertime660 posted...

Angry? Not sure where you got that from...

Do you have a 720p television?

Perhaps angry was the wrong choice of word, passive agressive? You tell someone they don't know anything about technology, then tell them to google it. That's passive agressive. Then you make wild claims about me asking resolution questions on a daily basis lol. Soccer moms are passive agressive, don't be passive agressive.
---
#9Millertime660Posted 8/5/2014 11:56:48 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
Perhaps angry was the wrong choice of word, passive agressive? You tell someone they don't know anything about technology, then tell them to google it. That's passive agressive. Then you make wild claims about me asking resolution questions on a daily basis lol. Soccer moms are passive agressive, don't be passive agressive.

I never said anything about you not knowing anything about technology. Maybe I mistook you for another username. If that is the case I apologize, no need to be insulting though.
#10RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 11:57:58 PM
Millertime660 posted...

You should lay off the millers bud.
---