Who here has Amazon Prime?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who here has Amazon Prime?
1 year ago#1
Was just curious. I use amazon a hell of a lot now ever since I got prime a year ago. I get pretty much ever thing from amazon except Clothes, Shoes, and Food.

I would be getting all my Xbox One games from here instead of gamestop too if I wasn't all digital.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
1 year ago#2
I don't see how anyone could not have Prime at this point. Prime Instant Video is actually a legitimate Netflix competitor (finally) and Prime music is great too.
1 year ago#3
I do....I should say wife does. She says its worth it, idk. Prime video is like Netflix and comes with it.
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
1 year ago#4
prime is free two day shipping on everything right?

i had this when it was free

i dont need 2 day shipping......and im not big on streaming anything so..
1 year ago#5
I was cheap and kept working my way around getting free trials constantly, then I saw that if you had a student email account you could get prime for half price for 4 years, only on my second year now and just got in on the 40 dollar price before the price change.
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
1 year ago#6
We have Amazon Prime. Great service.
XBL Gamertag: iJosh12
1 year ago#7
I have Prime and use it quite often.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
1 year ago#8
Not anymore.

I used to have it when it cost 49, basically because i loved the next day delivery really, then they decided to charge 79 and say its for my benefit by introducing a streaming service i can not opt out off even though i have no interest in it..... havent used much of Amazon since.
1 year ago#9
I have been on the fence with prime. I say a year or two ago it would of been a bargain for me. But the last year I have primarily been digital on my games and already have netflix. I don't purchase from them often enough to warrant the cost of prime especially after the price increase.
Currently Playing: Wolfenstien and Lego Marvel Super Heros.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
1 year ago#10
I do and love it shipping is great and Instant video is awesome. Actually I hardly ever use netflix anymore. Might drop netflix for like 6 months and let them put new stuff up.
PSN/GT: BorrisMcD
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who here has Amazon Prime?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived