Who here has Amazon Prime?

#1Dev445Posted 8/6/2014 5:29:16 AM
Was just curious. I use amazon a hell of a lot now ever since I got prime a year ago. I get pretty much ever thing from amazon except Clothes, Shoes, and Food.

I would be getting all my Xbox One games from here instead of gamestop too if I wasn't all digital.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#2RockguyKevPosted 8/6/2014 5:30:29 AM
I don't see how anyone could not have Prime at this point. Prime Instant Video is actually a legitimate Netflix competitor (finally) and Prime music is great too.
#3kennyynnooPosted 8/6/2014 5:31:45 AM
I do....I should say wife does. She says its worth it, idk. Prime video is like Netflix and comes with it.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#4axelfooley2k5Posted 8/6/2014 5:33:21 AM
prime is free two day shipping on everything right?

i had this when it was free

i dont need 2 day shipping......and im not big on streaming anything so..
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54GV2qS3tL4&t=0m03s
#5MurryEB_Alt1Posted 8/6/2014 5:46:38 AM
I was cheap and kept working my way around getting free trials constantly, then I saw that if you had a student email account you could get prime for half price for 4 years, only on my second year now and just got in on the 40 dollar price before the price change.
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#6joshfromWIDPosted 8/6/2014 5:56:16 AM
We have Amazon Prime. Great service.
---
XBL Gamertag: iJosh12
#7Reflex-ArcPosted 8/6/2014 6:06:13 AM
I have Prime and use it quite often.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#8Pharsti01Posted 8/6/2014 6:10:19 AM
Not anymore.

I used to have it when it cost 49, basically because i loved the next day delivery really, then they decided to charge 79 and say its for my benefit by introducing a streaming service i can not opt out off even though i have no interest in it..... havent used much of Amazon since.
#9kidwgmPosted 8/6/2014 6:17:32 AM
I have been on the fence with prime. I say a year or two ago it would of been a bargain for me. But the last year I have primarily been digital on my games and already have netflix. I don't purchase from them often enough to warrant the cost of prime especially after the price increase.
---
Currently Playing: Wolfenstien and Lego Marvel Super Heros.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#10BorrisMcDPosted 8/6/2014 6:18:02 AM
I do and love it shipping is great and Instant video is awesome. Actually I hardly ever use netflix anymore. Might drop netflix for like 6 months and let them put new stuff up.
---
PSN/GT: BorrisMcD