Hulk Smash, XBROS! WWE 2K15 gets $99.99 Hulkamania edition for XBOX ONE!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Hulk Smash, XBROS! WWE 2K15 gets $99.99 Hulkamania edition for XBOX ONE!
1 year ago#21
I preordered yesterday. This is going to be the first WWF (I still call it that. Pandas aren't the boss of me, dad gummit!) game I've owned since Wrestlemania 2000. I've played a couple here and there, but nothing holds a candle to WCW/nWo Revenge.
1 year ago#22
Considering in Canada new Xbox one games sell for 69.99 plus taxes, so it comes out to about 80 effing dollars...this would be a steal for 10 extra bucks. However I bet they will sell this in Canada for 129.99 because...Canada.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
1 year ago#23
RuinerEraser posted...
Considering in Canada new Xbox one games sell for 69.99 plus taxes, so it comes out to about 80 effing dollars...this would be a steal for 10 extra bucks. However I bet they will sell this in Canada for 129.99 because...Canada.

Yeah, I'm not exactly clear how our dollar being worth 0.91 American dollars sees prices go from $59.99 to $69.99.

Mark my words, when the Canadian dollar rises to parity the game prices won't go down... Kinda like how we were supposed to stop paying income tax after WWII... whatever happened to that?
---
Don't mistake me for a troll, I'm just a nice guy who likes to debate/argue
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
1 year ago#24
I think it's funny that people think just because it's predetermined who wins the matches that the wrestlers don't take some serious abuse in them. I'm not even a fan of wrestling anymore but I give them credit for their conditioning and athleticism.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
1 year ago#25
mokmuud posted...
I think it's funny that people think just because it's predetermined who wins the matches that the wrestlers don't take some serious abuse in them

Literally no one thinks this. Wrestilng being predetermined, aka fake, is the problem people have with it.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
1 year ago#26
Why is everybody who is bashing this not mentioning the exclusive funko pop figure it comes with?
---
Pam Grier follows me on Twitter so I don't care what you have to say.
1 year ago#27
SparkItUp posted...
DonVito1990 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
people are seriously psyched for this?

I know right? How dare people like things you don't like!

Well...it's not so much that...but more so the fact I'm trying to wrap my mind around where the exact value is. Don't get me wrong, I recognize that is subjective as well...but I personally don't see it. I mean, if you could enlighten me as to how a card that is autographed by someone that performs in a fake sport and a 2 in. piece of mat (so they say) is worth $40 extra, I'd gladly listen and try to understand.

Someone yesterday mentioned that Hogan charges $40 for an autograph at appearances.
1 year ago#28
Sniper_Brosef posted...
mokmuud posted...
I think it's funny that people think just because it's predetermined who wins the matches that the wrestlers don't take some serious abuse in them

Literally no one thinks this. Wrestilng being predetermined, aka fake, is the problem people have with it.

How does predetermined equate to fake? Many of the moves are still very painful, even when both guys are trained well and execute them properly. Most of the blood is real. And wrestlers get more beaten up and work through injuries that would have football players sitting on the sidelines.

Predetermined/planned? Absolutely. Fake? Absolutely not.
---
XBL Gamertag: The Matt Young/PSN: MattYoung730
1 year ago#29
Sniper_Brosef posted...
mokmuud posted...

Predetermined=/=fake
And a lot of people don't consider them athletes when they are.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
1 year ago#30
RuinerEraser posted...

I actually just found this for 69.99 for the limited edition on bestbuy.ca. Preordered immediately. It's obviously a pricing error, but they'll honour it because.....Canada.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Hulk Smash, XBROS! WWE 2K15 gets $99.99 Hulkamania edition for XBOX ONE!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived