MicroHARD is pretty much teasing Banjo Kazooie Xbox One for Gamescom!

#1ChevelIePosted 8/6/2014 8:07:57 AM
Notice the Banjo Kazooie bundle on the Xbox 360 XBLA? That is a little too close to Gamescom and means that we'll be getting a new Banjo Kazooie on Xbox One!

As revolutionary as Kinect is for gaming, it didn't allow Rare to focus on more traditional games. But now they can rise to their former glory and show that they are better than Naughty Dog (and they are even with their Kinect games)!
---
Open fire
#2Jedi454Posted 8/6/2014 8:12:56 AM
I want a Donkey Kong Country for Xbox One.
---
The new TMNT movie looks like garbage.
#3youngunner2123Posted 8/6/2014 8:13:13 AM
As much as you are a troll I will never put you on my ignore list (14) you are entertaining enough to keep around lol

Ps that bundle has been there for a while meow ;)
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#4ChiliPupPosted 8/6/2014 8:13:56 AM
If Rare indeed makes a new Banjo Kazooie PLATFORMER, and it rivals the original, I will buy an XBox One. That will be my backup plan if Sunset Overdrive sucks.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#5Exodus_PrimePosted 8/6/2014 8:16:16 AM(edited)
Project Cd RED are better than Naughty Doge

Bungie is better than Naughty Doge

Rockstar is better than Naughty Doge

Bethesda is better than Naughty Doge

It's not that HARD to compare.

TC tries too HARD.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#6The_Hitman_UKPosted 8/6/2014 8:16:31 AM
I've never played a Banjo game.
---
Don't care for resolution and solid 30 fps is fine.
worshipping pieces of plastic lol
#7joshfromWIDPosted 8/6/2014 8:18:14 AM
A new Banjo game would be awesome. I would even be happy with a remake of the original.
---
XBL Gamertag: iJosh12
#8CharocksPosted 8/6/2014 8:44:50 AM
I'm a bigger Banjo fan than all of you put together but I kinda doubt M$ would want a non-shooter on their console. Especially one made by experienced platformer devs.

Nah they'll just have them keep churning out Kinect shovelware that'll hit the bargain bin within a month.

Gone are the days of good wholesome gaming that requires a lick of intelligence to excel at. For this is a Dark Age of gaming.
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#9Abiz_Posted 8/6/2014 8:45:37 AM
Bugesda isn't better then anyone without the pc community fixing there **** they are the worse AAA dev out there.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#10ChiliPupPosted 8/6/2014 8:47:17 AM
Charocks posted...
I'm a bigger Banjo fan than all of you put together

^ I might have to challenge you on that. I loved both of the Banjo platformers. Nuts & Bolts meh. But I was collecting all 100 notes on levels, 99 just wasn't good enough lol. I have a stuffed Banjo still today, with Kazooie in his backpack. Oh yes, I still hear the strumming soundtrack in my head like I played it yesterday. *sigh* Fun times.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]