Sleeping Dogs Is Coming To Xbox One/PS4 - New Amazon Listing

#21The_Hitman_UKPosted 8/6/2014 10:14:06 AM
Crystyn_7B posted...
Laylow12 posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
SwiftXZ posted...
http://gyazo.com/95927560e317c8773325e97860a7d86c

I know, right? It's getting a little ridiculous.

Halo: MCC kind of gets a free pass since it's 4 games in one, all content, and old games from Xbox.

But TLoU? Tomb Raider? Sleeping Dogs? Come on already...

Halo doesn't get a free pass, Lol. It's all old games and only one of the four is being redone. It's the worst offender of the bunch. At least TLOU is a perfect Ten that was completely redone and is another perfect Ten and includes all the DLC.

Now you're fanboying a bit too much...

---
Don't care for resolution and solid 30 fps is fine.
worshipping pieces of plastic lol
#22TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 10:22:30 AM
Run_2_the_Hills posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
regs8376 posted...
I do agree Halo shouldnt get a free pass though

Fair enough.

I just argue the fact that it's a hell of a lot of content. It neatly wraps up the best Halo games into one, 1080p/60fps throughout, 100 maps, original engines, Halo 2 remake, Halo 5 beta, Halo TV show. You could never play Halo 1 OG on XBL, and Halo 2 was shut down years ago.

Definitely a free pass from me.

so basically it's a free pass if you want it. both are the same.

I can't agree with that.

How can a game, consisting of 4 games spread throughout 2 different gens, with all content, remastered and remade, with a beta, and TV show.... be on the same level or be the same as...

...a game (TLoU) that was released on June 14, 2013, barely a year old? Because it comes with DLC? You'd have an argument if MS was just putting out Halo 4 Remastered.

This isn't even really debatable. TLoU is a year old and remastered already? Yeah, I get that it did well, was a great game and all... but come on. Cash grab. However, I don't blame Sony for doing it.
---
Always O.G.
#23SwiftXZPosted 8/6/2014 10:26:27 AM
To be honest, every game is a cash grab. Halo IMO probably shouldn't get a free pass but it offers a hell of a lot of content that'll keep you busy for a while when compared to everything else that's being put out.
---
GT:SwiftXZ
#24TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 10:32:31 AM
SwiftXZ posted...
To be honest, every game is a cash grab. Halo IMO probably shouldn't get a free pass but it offers a hell of a lot of content that'll keep you busy for a while when compared to everything else that's being put out.

I'll take it.

But imagine how much more of a cash grab Halo MCC could have been. Lucky for us, MS/343 put a lot of work into the collection, spent some coin, no doubt.
---
Always O.G.
#25TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 10:33:33 AM
Anyways... Sleeping Dogs! Good game. Play it where you want.
---
Always O.G.
#26SwiftXZPosted 8/6/2014 10:41:26 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
SwiftXZ posted...

I'll take it.

But imagine how much more of a cash grab Halo MCC could have been. Lucky for us, MS/343 put a lot of work into the collection, spent some coin, no doubt.

Oh, yeah I'm definitely picking up Halo MCC, and yay! Sleeping Dogs!....Play it where you want.
---
GT:SwiftXZ
#27yanksfan4247Posted 8/6/2014 10:58:10 AM
Has Square Enix come out with a single game on X1/PS4 that isn't a port? When are we getting Deus Ex Remaster? SE is terrible.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#28kennyynnooPosted 8/6/2014 11:07:23 AM
The only way I want this is if they completely redone the sky and polished it to hell and back. It was fun, rough looking and the sky was brutal.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#29TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 11:20:14 AM
yanksfan4247 posted...
Has Square Enix come out with a single game on X1/PS4 that isn't a port? When are we getting Deus Ex Remaster? SE is terrible.

I don't think so.
---
Always O.G.
#30MRL3G3NDPosted 8/6/2014 11:40:42 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
Just buy Watch Dogs, it is pretty much the same game with the same controls except it takes place in Chicago instead of Hong Kong.

right I liked the fighting mechanics in watchdogs
oh wait...fail much? lol j/k

Luckily I still have a 360 in my bedroom..got this for free and its cool...doesn't have me running home from work to play it...but when I'm trying to kill time...

absolutely no they shouldn't "remaster" it...

people fail to realize these "remasters" are the PC versions of last gen games...slight res and framerate bump...same textures, same game
---
http://www.twitch.tv/mrlegend101/
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRLEGEND102