Has any game caused you to have a serious meltdown???

#1teeebzPosted 8/6/2014 9:31:54 AM
A game that annoyed you so much (whether it's cheaply low tactics, or rubber and AI, or insane level difficulty, etc.)

A game that caused you to possibly just lay down for a while and relax?

I remember being a young kid and getting annoyed at certain games like mega man and stuff but I don't think any game has caused me to get as aggravated as Gears MP.

Even though it is my favorite MP game for the past few years, the BS moments were very abundant. The point black shots that didn't kill, etc. would get annoying.

How bout' you?
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#2TOhasNoRingPosted 8/6/2014 9:32:40 AM
Battle Toads.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#3BiggyDXPosted 8/6/2014 9:34:33 AM
The real final boss of the original Drakengard game. F*** that thing.
---
Gamertag: Biggy DX
#4SageOfChaosPosted 8/6/2014 9:36:28 AM(edited)
My first Counter Strike experience was the one on the original Xbox. I think it was a modified Condition Zero. I loved that game, but I also took it seriously enough that when my DSL (at the time, have cable now) went out, I raged and smashed the headset I had and threw the wireless DSL router down the stairs... The headset broke but the router was fine... O_o

But more game specific.... hm,I had some bad Halo 2 matches (cheaters and me generally just sucking). That was frustrating.

I know I have freaked out over cheap enemies/bosses before but I can't recall from which games.
---
Bananas, bananas... and bananas
#5Exodus_PrimePosted 8/6/2014 9:37:00 AM
TitanFall caused the bad guise from this board to have a meltdown....does that count?

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#6Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/6/2014 9:39:09 AM
Mass Effect 3. I'm on my first play through and I still haven't beat it because the game sucks so much. It's so freaking boring. I just run around and shoot Cerberus or reapers all day. There's no more dialogue and the game was made for children. I don't even wanna play this piece of crap. How anyone can enjoy this game is beyond me... How the hell could they screw this up??? The first 2 games were amazing....
---
hey foo
hey foo
#7ChevelIePosted 8/6/2014 9:39:53 AM
Not a game, but the June NPD made me have a serious meltdown. I thought for sure that with MS's E3 conference and the $399 price point that the PS4 would be stomped on. When I saw the sales numbers I questioned life and faith, it still doesnt make sense why the Xbox One is still losing
---
Open fire
#8TullyBlanchardPosted 8/6/2014 9:41:46 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9Exodus_PrimePosted 8/6/2014 9:42:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10Reflex-ArcPosted 8/6/2014 9:42:46 AM
I shattered a 360 pad against the concrete wall of my game room after an online session of Battlefield 2: Modern Combat didn't go my way. It was from that point on that I decided online FPS games and I simply do not get along.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard