Has any game caused you to have a serious meltdown???

#11youngunner2123Posted 8/6/2014 9:45:53 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
TullyBlanchard posted...
ChevelIe posted...
Not a game, but the June NPD made me have a serious meltdown. I thought for sure that with MS's E3 conference and the $399 price point that the PS4 would be stomped on. When I saw the sales numbers I questioned life and faith, it still doesnt make sense why the Xbox One is still losing

Kill yourself now.

LOL

---

this along with my salt and vinegar chips made me choke lol
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#12dnmtPosted 8/6/2014 9:46:09 AM
The final boss of MGR:R. Couldn't beat him after trying for a solid hour and a half and by the end of it I was literally sweating. Then I took a break and beat him the next day on my first try.
#13bigshot2000Posted 8/6/2014 9:47:07 AM
I had always seen myself as a very calm and collected gamer till I played gears of war 2 online. I did feel a little frustrated at times in the first game, but holy cow the 2nd instalment literally took the biscuit. I had never experienced so much BS in any online game even to this day, to the point i actually broke a controller over it.

Nothing has ever come close.
---
If 3DS is announced to be coming out in November
ShadowofStatue: I will pee, for the first time in my life T-Viral-X: You...YOU ARE INHUMAN!
#14Papi010Posted 8/6/2014 9:47:13 AM
NCAA Football 14. I broke 2 PS3 controls.

Kansas CANNOT shutdown Texas Tech. Drove me batsh*t
#15squarex8264Posted 8/6/2014 9:52:46 AM
dnmt posted...
The final boss of MGR:R. Couldn't beat him after trying for a solid hour and a half and by the end of it I was literally sweating. Then I took a break and beat him the next day on my first try.

This actually reminded me of the time I tried to beat the last DLC boss in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow on the hardest difficulty on my first run through the DLC.

The boss was awesome, difficult, and extremely cheap. I actually sat there retrying over and over and over for nearly 3 hours before I beat him. By the end of it, I was swearing, sweating, pacing, you name it. But it did force me to memorize every attack he made and how to counter it without getting hit :P
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#16Jiggy101011Posted 8/6/2014 9:56:44 AM
The platform section in Mass Effect 2 on insanity. Anyone who has played this game on insanity knows of this section. It took me a few days and a lot of cussing before I finally completed it.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Max Payne 3, The Last Of Us, Assassins Creed IV
#17Sith JediPosted 8/6/2014 9:58:37 AM
I broke many a Guitar Hero controller back in the day. Had the insurance through Gamestop so every replacement was only a dollar.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#18EllesarienPosted 8/6/2014 9:59:22 AM
Trials!!! Though I have gotten a better grasp on my sun-hot anger at failing at the last jump/obstacle after nailing the first 98% of the track.

I now slowly walk away cursing under my breath rather than throwing a controller out the window and hitting an elderly woman walking on the sidewalk.

And then always...The Madden AI comeback where everything that has worked on both Offense and Defense for 3 quarters now fails miserably for the 4th.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#19Tajaz2426Posted 8/6/2014 10:01:24 AM
I am renting MegaMan 9 right now on PSNow and I have seriously also lost my controller 10 times already!

That game is a nightmare!
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#20EllesarienPosted 8/6/2014 10:19:40 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
I am renting MegaMan 9 right now on PSNow and I have seriously also lost my controller 10 times already!

That game is a nightmare!

That is an expensive rent...Don't waste time posting on here :)
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.