Has any game caused you to have a serious meltdown???

#21TBONE_OGPosted 8/6/2014 11:25:52 AM
I raged pretty hard on CoD4 Mile High Club achievement.

Other than that... Diablo 2 Hardcore mode. Losing a high level character and all the loot was straight up stomach wrenching. I'd have to stop playing for a few days.
---
Always O.G.
#22SlippyedPosted 8/6/2014 11:42:47 AM
I usually keep a cool head when playing games, but holy **** does NHL drive me up the wall. Either in a vs against a competitive friend or in a EASHL club match. The amount of glitches and BS goals is unreal.
#23DarthUchiha91Posted 8/6/2014 11:45:32 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
The platform section in Mass Effect 2 on insanity. Anyone who has played this game on insanity knows of this section. It took me a few days and a lot of cussing before I finally completed it.

I know this section very well. I just say screw it and use whatever heavy weapon I have.
---
Nobody likes you, you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. Now smile, you $%^&ing douche.
#24SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/6/2014 11:58:33 AM
pokemon stadium
---
gt: For Spartaa
#25GrayFox684Posted 8/6/2014 12:05:11 PM
MGR caused me to rage pretty hard at first. I had to just forget about it for a few hours and calm down. Other than that the most i ever rage is like a quick slam of a controller onto the couch or something.
---
"I'd like to say I'll never forget him, or what he's doin'. What he's done. I surely would." - Bastion
#26teeebz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 12:07:15 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
I raged pretty hard on CoD4 Mile High Club achievement.

Other than that... Diablo 2 Hardcore mode. Losing a high level character and all the loot was straight up stomach wrenching. I'd have to stop playing for a few days.

Mile high club is definitely a runner up for me after Gears MP.

Caused me to lay low for awhile.

;)
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#27Syn_VengeancePosted 8/6/2014 12:15:35 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
I shattered a 360 pad against the concrete wall of my game room after an online session of Battlefield 2: Modern Combat didn't go my way. It was from that point on that I decided online FPS games and I simply do not get along.

I did that with Modern Warfare 2 on 360, so many broken controllers lol.
---
Death reveals to man what he really is..
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#28Laylow12Posted 8/6/2014 12:17:14 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
TitanFall caused the bad guise from this board to have a meltdown....does that count?

---

LOL!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#29HMXTaylor_LeePosted 8/6/2014 12:21:14 PM
Online multiplayer games in general get me super riled up.

I'm usually calm and quiet, but those online sessions force such a seething rage that honestly terrifies me. I once threw a controller against the floor, had it rebound and smack me in the forehead, but because I was so angry and had so much adrenaline pumping through my veins, I didn't even feel it. I didn't know what had happened until blood started dripping in my eyes.

Online game highs are so wonderful, but the lows are so unbelievably disparaging. Battlefield 4 in particular... it's bad. Every single match turns into a slaughter, and I'm almost always on the losing team. Playing the game hurts because I clench my jaw so much without even realizing it.
#30ConsumerWarningPosted 8/6/2014 12:46:54 PM
Gran Turismo 2 - those daggum license tests...
---
The 80's are over and the conservatives lost.