Has any game caused you to have a serious meltdown???

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Has any game caused you to have a serious meltdown???
2 years ago#31
Zoop....

And Army of Two. Only game I've ever snapped in two.
MonicasBack ~This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.
2 years ago#32
youngunner2123 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
TullyBlanchard posted...
ChevelIe posted...
Not a game, but the June NPD made me have a serious meltdown. I thought for sure that with MS's E3 conference and the $399 price point that the PS4 would be stomped on. When I saw the sales numbers I questioned life and faith, it still doesnt make sense why the Xbox One is still losing

Kill yourself now.

LOL

---

this along with my salt and vinegar chips made me choke lol

I guess Chevelle can dish it out but can't handle it. Those two post after his were modded.

---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
2 years ago#33
Double dragon and Contra.
PSN: ktjohns
2 years ago#34
F
zero
GX

But I 100%ed the staff ghosts yesterday, meltdowns worth it.
How do you make that alcoholic chicken anyway?
2 years ago#35
The end boss series in Xenogears. I beat it, but in the process I destroyed a controller by flailing it against the floor.
2 years ago#36
I made a friend of mine break a Dreamcast controller playing DOA 2.
2 years ago#37
I've only thrown the controller twice.

The first time was when I beat the first Ninja Gaiden for NES which is still one of the hardest games ever.

The other time was recently when I finally got my hands on a copy of Fate Unlimited Codes for the PS2 and had too much trouble getting used to the controls that were different from the PSP version even 4 hours later. I'm still trying to get used to it. -_-
I would have quit if I wasn't a major Type Moon fan.
2 years ago#38
Burnout Dominator on PSP, I was already angry about something, then I had a crash montage. I punched the PSP and the screen was destroyed.
2 years ago#39
Madden online back during the PS2 era. That game caused me to go through two systems and about 8 controllers during the 4 or 5 seasons of Madden that I took it to a competitive level.
2 years ago#40
Last boss on the original Killer Instinct for SNES on the highest difficulty setting. I swear, if I ever attempted to do a combo of 3 or more hits, the computer would pull a combo breaker on me.
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Has any game caused you to have a serious meltdown???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived