Has any game caused you to have a serious meltdown???

#31TheMuffinPosted 8/6/2014 1:10:00 PM
Zoop....

And Army of Two. Only game I've ever snapped in two.
---
MonicasBack ~This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.
#32Exodus_PrimePosted 8/6/2014 1:10:07 PM
youngunner2123 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
TullyBlanchard posted...
ChevelIe posted...
Not a game, but the June NPD made me have a serious meltdown. I thought for sure that with MS's E3 conference and the $399 price point that the PS4 would be stomped on. When I saw the sales numbers I questioned life and faith, it still doesnt make sense why the Xbox One is still losing

Kill yourself now.

LOL

---

this along with my salt and vinegar chips made me choke lol

I guess Chevelle can dish it out but can't handle it. Those two post after his were modded.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#33ktjohnsPosted 8/6/2014 1:15:12 PM
Double dragon and Contra.
---
PSN: ktjohns
#34teh1337gosuPosted 8/6/2014 1:21:52 PM
F
zero
GX

But I 100%ed the staff ghosts yesterday, meltdowns worth it.
---
How do you make that alcoholic chicken anyway?
#35lburns05Posted 8/6/2014 1:23:25 PM
The end boss series in Xenogears. I beat it, but in the process I destroyed a controller by flailing it against the floor.
#36lburns05Posted 8/6/2014 1:26:36 PM
I made a friend of mine break a Dreamcast controller playing DOA 2.
#37TalesOfGodPosted 8/6/2014 1:28:58 PM
I've only thrown the controller twice.

The first time was when I beat the first Ninja Gaiden for NES which is still one of the hardest games ever.

The other time was recently when I finally got my hands on a copy of Fate Unlimited Codes for the PS2 and had too much trouble getting used to the controls that were different from the PSP version even 4 hours later. I'm still trying to get used to it. -_-
I would have quit if I wasn't a major Type Moon fan.
#38ghost_mamePosted 8/6/2014 1:38:48 PM
Burnout Dominator on PSP, I was already angry about something, then I had a crash montage. I punched the PSP and the screen was destroyed.
#39MrKramersteinPosted 8/6/2014 1:54:57 PM
Madden online back during the PS2 era. That game caused me to go through two systems and about 8 controllers during the 4 or 5 seasons of Madden that I took it to a competitive level.
#40loafy013Posted 8/6/2014 1:58:36 PM
Last boss on the original Killer Instinct for SNES on the highest difficulty setting. I swear, if I ever attempted to do a combo of 3 or more hits, the computer would pull a combo breaker on me.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.