Has any game caused you to have a serious meltdown???

#51ReliasPosted 8/6/2014 1:38:48 PM
Yes Champions of Norrath 2, the first was buggy,and cheap, the second made it worse.
#52do2222Posted 8/6/2014 1:48:40 PM
Actually yes, Counter-Strike 1.6. Back in Cal, my team almost made it out of CAL-IM, but sadly it didn't work out in the end for us.
---
GT:do2222
#53FenrirFirePosted 8/6/2014 1:58:46 PM
Fighting Kiyora in the graveyard mission of Robotech: Battlecry for PS2. I got her health down to a sliver as well as to a point where you could't see her health bar anymore several times. The game up to that point wasn't too bad except for that wtf mission. It was unreal.
#54Reece504Posted 8/6/2014 2:29:27 PM
Hmmmm where do I start let's see I have a list of games that me curse out loud, scream and yell and some I just cut the whole system off and lay down then come back to it later

Battle toads
Last boss in eternal champions
Last boss in dead to rights 1
Shadow jago on hard in ki Xbox one
The last challenge tower in mk9
Ninjump 2
Super meat boy
1001 spikes
Hagane on snes
Demon souls and dark souls
The last level of Simpsons hit and run
Alma In ninja gaiden black
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#55james259Posted 8/6/2014 2:49:03 PM
Mariokart Wii online. The online points system was such garbage. It got to the point where I'd get 15 points for first place and then -200 for sixth.

And there was nothing more infuriating then being hit by a blue/red shell right before the finish line.
---
Prepare to be emancipated from your own inferior genes!- Abradolf Lincler
3DS FC: 0989-1746-5488
#56Cornbread4lifePosted 8/6/2014 3:13:36 PM
Blast Corps - first instance was diamond sands, and the second was really a bunch of the platinum medals.

I know there have been plenty more, but it's hard to remember off the top of my head. I definitely remember me and my roommate getting ridiculously pissed at the last green star in I think mario galaxy 2, or maybe the first one, can't remember. Whichever one made you fight like every boss in the game without taking a hit or something ridiculous like that.

Oh, and diddy kong racing. All of it.
---
GT/PSN: Cornbread4life
#57spacecowboy44Posted 8/6/2014 3:16:29 PM
shao kahn on the latest mortal kombat...idk if ive ever raged harder in my life
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#58TrueGBPosted 8/6/2014 3:25:10 PM
I punched a hole in the wall once over a battle in FF13 where the boss was at like 1% health after close to an hour and then...he just insta-killed the entire party with an unblockable death attack.

But that's about it.
---
Future Billionaire
#59sanjeustPosted 8/6/2014 3:36:40 PM
Ninja Gaiden for the NES after dying with the last boss and being sent all the way to the beginning of the last area. It was heartbreaking after so much work.
#60scoobydoobydontPosted 8/6/2014 3:42:02 PM
The second I die in anything the curse words go flying. I don't consider it a meltdown, but I can imagine anyone who doesn't casually curse often would look at me like a bomb about to explode. Lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg