Assassin's Creed Unity Can Support Crowds of 30,000, Will Have More Customizatio

#1zerooo0Posted 8/6/2014 10:03:03 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/assassins-creed-unity-can-support-crowds-of-30-000/1100-6421542/

Now this is what I'm interested. Shame that Hunting wont be in the game as I loved doing that in ACIV. Finally though some information that peaked my interest in this game.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2raingamer011Posted 8/6/2014 11:02:01 AM
That's Pretty Amazing
#3ZeroShot101Posted 8/6/2014 11:07:42 AM
I do hope they can fix the frame rates because from what i saw during the e3 demo it hit around 20fps a few times
#4ComradeRyanPosted 8/6/2014 1:29:44 PM
I am looking forward to seeing the guillotine in action.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#5Reece504Posted 8/6/2014 3:53:51 PM
No hunting ???? How about in rogue?
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#6Bikes-Posted 8/6/2014 4:00:34 PM
Honestly best news in this is: "One of the most heavily criticized parts of past Assassin's Creed games was the inevitable inclusion of follow missions, in which you immediately fail and have to restart if you are detected. Ubisoft has finally changed these missions to make them more dynamic, and now objectives shift as you do different things. If you get spotted by a guard you're following, for example, the guard will run away and you'll have the opportunity to chase him down. If he dies, you can loot his body for information, but more guards may appear as the result of his death."
I mean it kinda dumbs down the game a bit, but hell I'll take it over constant follow missions.

Also, "Recently, Ubisoft stated that it wants the main character, Arno, to feel like a real person, not a "grizzled badass." Does ubisoft really expect us to consider a super awesome parkour runner not bad ass?
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#7RussianBaconPosted 8/6/2014 4:03:08 PM
Great to hear, the custimizatio was really lacking in previous entries.
---
I have snausages
#8zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 4:03:59 PM
Bikes- posted...
Honestly best news in this is: "One of the most heavily criticized parts of past Assassin's Creed games was the inevitable inclusion of follow missions, in which you immediately fail and have to restart if you are detected. Ubisoft has finally changed these missions to make them more dynamic, and now objectives shift as you do different things. If you get spotted by a guard you're following, for example, the guard will run away and you'll have the opportunity to chase him down. If he dies, you can loot his body for information, but more guards may appear as the result of his death."
I mean it kinda dumbs down the game a bit, but hell I'll take it over constant follow missions.

Also, "Recently, Ubisoft stated that it wants the main character, Arno, to feel like a real person, not a "grizzled badass." Does ubisoft really expect us to consider a super awesome parkour runner not bad ass?

I hate any game open world game with auto fail. To me it completely ruins the experience of the game that was my biggest gripe against Far Cry 3, and ACIV.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#9aj4x94Posted 8/6/2014 4:25:44 PM
Still sexist
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#10SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/6/2014 4:26:47 PM
As long as no frame rate drops.
---
gt: For Spartaa