Borderlands The Pre-Sequel coming to new platforms......

#11Syn_VengeancePosted 8/6/2014 10:31:23 AM
XxDeadDragonxX posted...
Don't worry we will get Borderlands 3 on PS4 and Xbox One.

If you were dumb enough to get rid of your last gen console then maybe you should think harder on your life decisions from now on.

Some of us didn't have choice, my money goes towards my priorities, my PS3 and games paid for my Xbox one, live, and 3 games. I'm in no rush to play this and I'm sure it will be available at some point, if not Borderlands 3 will be next gen.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#12VoidBeyondPosted 8/6/2014 10:37:20 AM
Akuryu posted...
Too bad it's just a Borderlands 2 expansion pack with a $60 price tag. :/

An expansion pack that is longer than the first game, with a different storyline, different guns, two new elemental types for guns, different enemies, a new setting, new playable characters, and new vehicles. But since it has the same menus it's just an overpriced expansion, right?
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#13XxDeadDragonxXPosted 8/6/2014 10:40:53 AM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
XxDeadDragonxX posted...

If you were dumb enough to get rid of your last gen console then maybe you should think harder on your life decisions from now on.

Some of us didn't have choice, my money goes towards my priorities, my PS3 and games paid for my Xbox one, live, and 3 games. I'm in no rush to play this and I'm sure it will be available at some point, if not Borderlands 3 will be next gen.

You had a choice, and you made it.

You could have waited a little longer until you had all the money you needed, which is what I did. I have priorities as well. I would love to blow all of my money on games, we all know having to bills sucks, but I can wait.

Then again you probably couldn't wait. You saw it and needed it right then. That is the choice you made, and I can't fault it because I am not the one who has to live with it.
---
PSN: CrimsonWingX [] GT: XvCrimsonWingvX [] 3DS FC: 0705-4068-4676
#14SlippyedPosted 8/6/2014 10:47:35 AM
XxDeadDragonxX posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
XxDeadDragonxX posted...

You had a choice, and you made it.

You could have waited a little longer until you had all the money you needed, which is what I did. I have priorities as well. I would love to blow all of my money on games, we all know having to bills sucks, but I can wait.

Then again you probably couldn't wait. You saw it and needed it right then. That is the choice you made, and I can't fault it because I am not the one who has to live with it.

You write as if the guy sold his unborn for a bottle of scotch, lighten up man. It's just a hobby, who cares if he sold his last gen console.
#15MistaAtlasPosted 8/6/2014 10:58:23 AM
me dos
---
GT:Wh0oIsJohnGalt I Steam:Whoisjohngalt I PSN:MistaAtlas
#16ComradeRyanPosted 8/6/2014 1:20:05 PM
Petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/we-would-like-a-next-generation-port-of
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#17LEGEND_725Posted 8/6/2014 1:22:17 PM
Even if it's just a 60 dollar expansion pack it's worth more than 90% of any other game. Borderlands is that good
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#18duericPosted 8/6/2014 1:40:44 PM
C'mon. This is the generation of remakes/ports.

Besides, when has Gearbox ever shown to NOT want money?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member