Thinking of selling my Xbox One and skipping 8th generation all together

#11Syn_VengeancePosted 8/6/2014 10:53:14 AM(edited)
IceHusky posted...
ValzacardX posted...
Um just don't buy the remasters?
??????
Profit.

Then what am I supposed to play if I don't buy remasters for my Xbox One? It's not like there are a plethora of games that are not lazy last-gen ports to play on the Xbox One. -_-"

It's first year they have been out, if you expected a ton of games to be out by now then maybe you should have read up more on the consoles and waited to buy one. This same exact thing happened last gen, Do us a favor an sell your console and go away
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#12IceHusky(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 10:52:25 AM
chex81 posted...
IceHusky posted...
ValzacardX posted...
??????
Profit.

Then what am I supposed to play if I don't buy remasters for my Xbox One? It's not like there are a plethora of games that are not lazy last-gen ports to play on the Xbox One. -_-"

wow bro take a chill pill, games are coming out (aside from remasters)....by 2015 im sure there will be a ton of new software.

you own all 3 consoles this generation and cry about remasters...talk about first world problems taken to a whole new level LOL.

That's great for 2015, but what am I supposed to play for the rest of 2014 on my Xbox One? Last gen ports?

Also, I only own an Xbox One. I did own a PS4 but it too was going down the last-gen remaster ports path, so I sold it. I did own a Wii U but meh...modern Nintendo sucks.
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
RIP Dad: 1943 - 2004
#13MRL3G3NDPosted 8/6/2014 10:52:45 AM
I feel the same way...and shame on you for trying to shame him for telling the truth...

next gen has been traditionally mindblowing...they are trying to cheap their way through this with last gen ports old and new

we won't see next gen games until they kill last gen, which is still highly profitable

so one...could wait about 3 more years before these POS boxes will start to mind blow
---
http://www.twitch.tv/mrlegend101/
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRLEGEND102
#14Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/6/2014 10:53:37 AM
IceHusky posted...
Thanks for such an intelligent and inquisitive response.

Your post doesn't warrant an intelligent response. You're whining about 5-6 remastered titles? Oh my goodness! Stop the presses! This is clearly the end of gaming as we know it!

/sarcasm

Grow the f*** up OP.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#15IceHusky(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 10:55:37 AM(edited)
Syn_Vengeance posted...
IceHusky posted...
ValzacardX posted...
??????
Profit.

It's first year they have been out, if you expected a ton of games to be out by now then maybe you should have read up more on the consoles. This same exact thing happened last gen, Do us a favor and sell your console and go away then.

Interesting, I don't remember too many previous gen ports at the start of the PS3/Xbox 360 generation. At least not in the numbers of the start of this generation. The previous-generation port ratio between the PS3/Xbox360 to PS4/XboxOne is like 4:1. The PS3/Xbox360 had a much more diverse 7th generation games at its start compared to the 8th generation so far. -_-"
---
#16Bobsy84Posted 8/6/2014 10:55:21 AM
How many new AAA titles are gona release between now and christmas?
#17EllesarienPosted 8/6/2014 10:56:10 AM
Ya...I don't think you have it in you to handle this gen.

I would sell all the consoles and skip this gen if I was you.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#18IceHusky(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 10:56:22 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
IceHusky posted...
Thanks for such an intelligent and inquisitive response.

Your post doesn't warrant an intelligent response. You're whining about 5-6 remastered titles? Oh my goodness! Stop the presses! This is clearly the end of gaming as we know it!

/sarcasm

Grow the f*** up OP.

Maybe you need to grow up since this is a message board where we talk about games, which is what I am doing. Grow up, Sniper_Brosef!!!
---
#19WhiteAngel50Posted 8/6/2014 10:56:42 AM
Well tc I do agree that companies should focus on new games instead of remasters. Why? Because it tells me that companies have ran out of ideas to make a new game
---
Xbox GT: Whiteangel50
#20Reflex-ArcPosted 8/6/2014 10:57:26 AM
This is actually a brilliant plan. Now you'll be able to go into all those 8th gen games being remastered and re-released in the 9th gen with a fresh slate.

Right on, TC.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard