Thinking of selling my Xbox One and skipping 8th generation all together

#21Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/6/2014 10:58:01 AM
IceHusky posted...
Maybe you need to grow up since this is a message board where we talk about games, which is what I am doing. Grow up, Sniper_Brosef!!!

Talking about games? That's what you're doing? Looked like you were whining about 5-6 remasters because no other gen has ever done that! They have and you're ignorant but don't let that get in the way of this petulent sob story. Just sell the damn system then. No one gives a s***.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#22chex81Posted 8/6/2014 10:59:44 AM
IceHusky posted...
chex81 posted...
IceHusky posted...
ValzacardX posted...
Um just don't buy the remasters?
??????
Profit.

Then what am I supposed to play if I don't buy remasters for my Xbox One? It's not like there are a plethora of games that are not lazy last-gen ports to play on the Xbox One. -_-"

wow bro take a chill pill, games are coming out (aside from remasters)....by 2015 im sure there will be a ton of new software.

you own all 3 consoles this generation and cry about remasters...talk about first world problems taken to a whole new level LOL.

That's great for 2015, but what am I supposed to play for the rest of 2014 on my Xbox One? Last gen ports?

Also, I only own an Xbox One. I did own a PS4 but it too was going down the last-gen remaster ports path, so I sold it. I did own a Wii U but meh...modern Nintendo sucks.

If your patience (lack there of) will drive you to sell your consoles now and rebuy them next year when more software is out...then sell it. I dont know what to say dude, 360/ps3 are still selling well enough for developers to keep strong focus on ports...as sad as it may be.

Wii U while lacking quantity i love the 4 games i enjoy often, too bad you hate 'new' nintendo.

Maybe take a break from gaming and have another hobby for a while? I dont know how you guys only have Gaming as a hobby...i need to take breaks.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#23ValzacardXPosted 8/6/2014 11:01:12 AM
IceHusky posted...
chex81 posted...
IceHusky posted...
ValzacardX posted...
??????
Profit.

Then what am I supposed to play if I don't buy remasters for my Xbox One? It's not like there are a plethora of games that are not lazy last-gen ports to play on the Xbox One. -_-"

wow bro take a chill pill, games are coming out (aside from remasters)....by 2015 im sure there will be a ton of new software.

you own all 3 consoles this generation and cry about remasters...talk about first world problems taken to a whole new level LOL.

That's great for 2015, but what am I supposed to play for the rest of 2014 on my Xbox One? Last gen ports?

Also, I only own an Xbox One. I did own a PS4 but it too was going down the last-gen remaster ports path, so I sold it. I did own a Wii U but meh...modern Nintendo sucks.

So your mad companies our logically able to put out ports faster than new games, and you can't find anything of value in the mean time, and then come here to complain?

Your bad. I'm buying an X1 just for Destiny, and Halo, and Sunset overdrive, while picking older games like Dead Rising, and I guess unlike you have all last gens systems to hold me over.

Get what you have available and do better research.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#24EllesarienPosted 8/6/2014 11:01:24 AM
chex81 posted...
IceHusky posted...
chex81 posted...
IceHusky posted...
ValzacardX posted...
??????
Profit.

If your patience (lack there of) will drive you to sell your consoles now and rebuy them next year when more software is out...then sell it. I dont know what to say dude, 360/ps3 are still selling well enough for developers to keep strong focus on ports...as sad as it may be.

Wii U while lacking quantity i love the 4 games i enjoy often, too bad you hate 'new' nintendo.

Maybe take a break from gaming and have another hobby for a while? I dont know how you guys only have Gaming as a hobby...i need to take breaks.

Hey now....I am just lucky where my 2nd Hobby (Drinking) can be done at the same time as my first!!
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#25SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/6/2014 11:02:26 AM
The consoles haven't been out a year yet.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#26Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/6/2014 11:03:35 AM
SupaflyGibson posted...
The consoles haven't been out a year yet.

Shhh...

OP wants to b**** and moan. There's a point I tell you!
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#27ZeroShot101Posted 8/6/2014 11:06:00 AM
IceHusky posted...
These remasters are getting ridiculous and out-of-hand. I could live with one or two of them at first, but seriously now we're getting our 5th or 6th remastered game this generation with Sleeping Dogs? Never have I not been this excited for a new-generation of gaming in my history of consoles starting with the SNES. Publishers keep pushing out this crap instead of leaving the old games in the past and focusing on new games, like generations prior. If I wanted to play old games from the last-generation, I would just play them on my PS3.

Forget the Xbox One.
Forget the PS4.
Forget the Wii U.

I think gaming is done if publishers continue down this lazy path of just porting games to 8th generation consoles. :(

BUT BUT laylow needs you to win his imaginary war
#28Links_Big_KeyPosted 8/6/2014 11:07:12 AM
OP, there might not be many new games to play right now, but if you can hold out until early 2015 Resident Evil RE-REmake will be out.
---
CMStormtrooper / SLI GTX 780ti SC / GIG z68 / 2500k@4.2 / 8GB RAM / 256GB+128GB Crucial M4s / AW Optx AW2310 120hz for FPS/ U2713HM 1440p IPS for other games
#29GeistPosted 8/6/2014 11:18:18 AM
First reply should have been the only reply.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#30ChiliPupPosted 8/6/2014 11:21:28 AM
Ellesarien posted...
Hey now....I am just lucky where my 2nd Hobby (Drinking) can be done at the same time as my first!!

^ I just KNEW there was a reason why we should be friends! Fist bump?
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]