Thinking of selling my Xbox One and skipping 8th generation all together

#61Master AlienPosted 8/6/2014 5:12:21 PM
IceHusky posted...
LMAO @ people thinking that all console launch games were nothing but remasters of previous consoles. This is such a lie!!! XD

no one has said that thus far. not surprised you responded to things in your head instead of actual posts though
#62Chosen_one_41Posted 8/6/2014 9:18:06 PM
Master Alien posted...
IceHusky posted...
LMAO @ people thinking that all console launch games were nothing but remasters of previous consoles. This is such a lie!!! XD

no one has said that thus far. not surprised you responded to things in your head instead of actual posts though

Yeah, I thought that maybe I skipped some posts or something but I have no idea where he is getting that from upon re-reading every single post so far. I guess that really says a lot about TC.
---
www.backloggery.com/chosen_one_41
I'm not a real gamer, I actually enjoy playing games
#63IceHusky(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 10:02:29 PM
Master Alien posted...
IceHusky posted...

I don't know if you are aware of this but every gen since like at least 4th gen has had remasters. If a game is good I don't see why they wouldn't want to remaster it, the company makes money and people that never got a chance to play it can with their new system. Don't see how that process affects you if you aren't planning on buying them anyway. It's like going to a restaurant as vegetarian and complaining that some other guy bought a steak, just buy what you like and try to not let other people's choices bother you.

It's first year they have been out, if you expected a ton of games to be out by now then maybe you should have read up more on the consoles and waited to buy one. This same exact thing happened last gen, Do us a favor an sell your console and go away

It looks like you and Chose_One_41 either need to learn reading comprehension or pay better attention to threads that you read. -_-"
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
RIP Dad: 1943 - 2004