What's the worst Xbox One game you've played?

#1Mandrew257Posted 8/6/2014 11:39:52 AM
I don't have an X1 yet. Probably gonna wait until the White model with Sunset Overdrive releases. But I never hear good things about Crimson Dragon, so I assume that's it. What's yours?
---
Even if Roy doesn't make it into the next Smash bros, Roy's still our boy.
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257. Feel free to add me :)
#2Exodus_PrimePosted 8/6/2014 11:41:37 AM
Crimson Dragon is a good game, especially if you were a OG sega Saturn/OG Xbox player and enjoyed Panzer Dragoon.

On topic....THIEF has the been the worst game I've played on the Xbone.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#3Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/6/2014 11:43:09 AM
Sorry for this exodus... The worst two games i've played are actually the two that are now free for GWG. Can't stand either of them!
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#4uniquebadgerPosted 8/6/2014 11:43:24 AM
Eh, i didn't like Crimson Dragon. I got through the tutorial mission and deleted it after, weird controls, and i think you would have to enjoy games that force you on rails to appreciate it.

For an X1 game i would say i hated Ryse. Although it was very visually impressive, i thought the game was boring and i hate QTE events.
#5liquidblue4Posted 8/6/2014 11:44:03 AM
After playing pretty much every single one of them I would probably say something like Spartan Assault. The campaign was fun, but it needed to be a lot longer with longer stages. The co-op was completely wasted on stupid horde levels instead of campaign. I understand it was a tablet game, but that is also it's downfall.

Other than that for retail it's definitely Wolfenstein. It's bland and generic and incredibly overrated on this board and a few others and the crappy audio doesn't help itself out either.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#6Exodus_PrimePosted 8/6/2014 11:44:36 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Sorry for this exodus... The worst two games i've played are actually the two that are now free for GWG. Can't stand either of them!

Ah it's all good man we all have different tastes :-)...I gotta admit I had high hopes for Strike Suit Zero especially the mech part...but when you first transform it just handles weird and clunky.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#7Rafficus_IIIPosted 8/6/2014 11:44:56 AM
Heroin: Chasing the White Dragon. That game never ends and it eats up your wallet with all of it's nonstop microtransactions.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#8Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/6/2014 11:46:04 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
but when you first transform it just handles weird and clunky.

The controls for that game were incredibly off putting. No customization options for it just ended it for me. I just couldn't do it...
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#9DarthUchiha91Posted 8/6/2014 11:46:17 AM
Fighter within. I don't really enjoy kinect games but I thought it was cool idea to actually be your own fighter, so I checked it out. I should've trusted my instincts.
---
Nobody likes you, you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. Now smile, you $%^&ing douche.
#10kennyynnooPosted 8/6/2014 11:46:30 AM
Nba live demo.
Worst owned, nfs rivals.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.