What's the worst Xbox One game you've played?

#21ExempliGratiaPosted 8/6/2014 12:54:21 PM
Can I say Watch Dogs? I just can't get into it.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#22EllesarienPosted 8/6/2014 12:54:39 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Crimson Dragon is a good game, especially if you were a OG sega Saturn/OG Xbox player and enjoyed Panzer Dragoon.

On topic....THIEF has the been the worst game I've played on the Xbone.

---

This is so subjective....but IMO I agree with Thief. What a damn letdown.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#23ChiliPupPosted 8/6/2014 12:58:26 PM
Ellesarien posted...
This is so subjective....but IMO I agree with Thief. What a damn letdown.

^ Thief tried too hard, but ended up just being boring. Dishonored was a much better homage to the original Thief. I bought Dishonored twice... original version, and the GOTY edition. Great stuff!
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#24Mr_KillstreakPosted 8/6/2014 12:59:15 PM
All the GWG games, especially crapsuit zero.
#25Cal873Posted 8/6/2014 12:59:28 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...
Pretty much any gwg game has been the worst game I've played on the xbox one. Not trolling, just my opinion.

Sadly, this is true for me as well. When I was growing up my gaming was limited only by the amount of money I had to purchase games with. Now that I am off on my own and out of school, time is what limits my gaming since i can pretty much buy any console/game that i want within reason.

I just can't justify spending time on these games that feel super "arcadey". I'm sure some of them really are fun, but i haven't had the desire to put in more than the initial thirty minutes into each of these GWG games.
---
Gamertag: LeB1anc
PSN: TheLeBlanc
#26Massillon_GPosted 8/6/2014 12:59:54 PM
Amazing Spider-Man 2 or Watch Dogs. If we're talking exclusive I would go with Crimson Dragon even though I kind of liked it.
---
GT: MGG 9000
NNID: Massillon
#27McCartneyMartinPosted 8/6/2014 6:04:56 PM
I liked Thief. I liked its atmosphere. It didn't have the freedom of Dishonored though. Corvo could do anything. You could argue he was a little OP for a stealth game.
#28McCartneyMartinPosted 8/6/2014 6:07:11 PM
Crimson Dragon.
#29phineasfoolPosted 8/6/2014 6:12:01 PM
Watch Dogs for me. I got bored with it after a couple of hours. I've enjoyed every GWG game so far.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#30WhiteAngel50Posted 8/6/2014 6:16:54 PM
Watch dogs. I couldn't get into that game at all
---
Xbox GT: Whiteangel50