I have a PS4...do I need an XBone?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I have a PS4...do I need an XBone?
2 years ago#21
Only get all if you don't feel like missing out on exclusives for each as they come.

I simply didn't feel I had to do without any of the consoles and their unique games this gen. I had the money so I spent it. Wii U first, PS4 second, and then the XBO last.

If you don't think you'll be missing anything on the other machines, having just one is fine.
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
2 years ago#22
Videogame consoles are never a need type of thing. The question you should be asking yourself is "do I want an Xbox One?". If yes, and you can afford it, then sure...buy it. If not, don't.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
2 years ago#23
Not worth getting until MCC or so come out. PC is where its at right now. Destiny will help consoles me thinks.
2 years ago#24
Honestly there is little point in having both systems, at least right now. Perhaps in a few years it'll make more sense.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
2 years ago#25
If you're talking about survival you absolutely need shelter. Not having it can kmokmuud posted...
ChiliPup posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
United_States posted...
You only need food, water, shelter, and sunlight.

Air?

^ Overrated

And you don't need shelter or sunlight necessarily.

If you're talking about survival you absolutely need shelter, any survivalist will tell you that. You can die in less than a day from exposure whereas you can go more than a week without water and more than two weeks without food.
2 years ago#26
Do you like the games/controller on xbox? Is so, then yes. If not, then no.
2 years ago#27
Quantum break?
2 years ago#28
It's pretty useless when you have a PS4 but people are getting rid of their Xbox One left and right so you can grab one pretty cheap.
2 years ago#29
not really, i'd grab one eventually for halo if your into that, and forza is way better than Gran Turismo could ever hope to be, but otherwise i wouldn't bother, haven't touched my xbone in about a month.
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
2 years ago#30
MalcolmEatsYou posted...
Quantum break?

good point, but thats a ways off.
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I have a PS4...do I need an XBone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived