I have a PS4...do I need an XBone?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I have a PS4...do I need an XBone?
10 months ago#21
Only get all if you don't feel like missing out on exclusives for each as they come.

I simply didn't feel I had to do without any of the consoles and their unique games this gen. I had the money so I spent it. Wii U first, PS4 second, and then the XBO last.

If you don't think you'll be missing anything on the other machines, having just one is fine.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
10 months ago#22
Videogame consoles are never a need type of thing. The question you should be asking yourself is "do I want an Xbox One?". If yes, and you can afford it, then sure...buy it. If not, don't.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
10 months ago#23
Not worth getting until MCC or so come out. PC is where its at right now. Destiny will help consoles me thinks.
10 months ago#24
Honestly there is little point in having both systems, at least right now. Perhaps in a few years it'll make more sense.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
10 months ago#25
If you're talking about survival you absolutely need shelter. Not having it can kmokmuud posted...
ChiliPup posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
United_States posted...
You only need food, water, shelter, and sunlight.

Air?

^ Overrated

And you don't need shelter or sunlight necessarily.

If you're talking about survival you absolutely need shelter, any survivalist will tell you that. You can die in less than a day from exposure whereas you can go more than a week without water and more than two weeks without food.
10 months ago#26
Do you like the games/controller on xbox? Is so, then yes. If not, then no.
10 months ago#27
Quantum break?
10 months ago#28
It's pretty useless when you have a PS4 but people are getting rid of their Xbox One left and right so you can grab one pretty cheap.
10 months ago#29
not really, i'd grab one eventually for halo if your into that, and forza is way better than Gran Turismo could ever hope to be, but otherwise i wouldn't bother, haven't touched my xbone in about a month.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
10 months ago#30
MalcolmEatsYou posted...
Quantum break?

good point, but thats a ways off.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I have a PS4...do I need an XBone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived