Sleeping Dogs? Really?

#1GladiatorDangerPosted 8/6/2014 1:43:05 PM
What isn't getting a next gen port? Seriously is next gen so tapped for games they need bring forth every game from the previous Gen? What is next? Ride to Hell remastered?
#2ChiliPupPosted 8/6/2014 1:44:50 PM
I'm all over this one. I never played it, and I've been wanting to.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#3aheroafakePosted 8/6/2014 1:45:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4ChiliPupPosted 8/6/2014 1:46:36 PM
aheroafake posted...
It really took this long for you to make this topic? You couldn't have done it when the game was first announced for Xbox One and PS4?

In his defense, it was only rumored before Amazon listed it either today or yesterday.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#5SigmaLongshotPosted 8/6/2014 1:48:21 PM
I agree that it's getting ridiculous that you can polish up an older game and release it so willy-nilly this generation, especially considering that last generation was an entire eight years - so the argument of "it passed people by" can't always work.

It works in some scenarios - my personal situation of never playing The last of us because my PS3 died out long before it's release.

But a multiplatform game? That you honestly haven't played in the many years of it's surfacing? I agree, you have to draw the line.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#6Massillon_GPosted 8/6/2014 1:49:00 PM
Why don't you have a Pork Bun in your hand, TC?
---
GT: MGG 9000
NNID: Massillon
#7Nintendo1989Posted 8/6/2014 1:52:18 PM
Yeah! ikr. Why not sleeping cats?
---
Proud Wii U and Xbox One Owner.
#8duericPosted 8/6/2014 1:54:13 PM
It's a decent game, but what the hell? Really? Are people really running out of ideas this quickly?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#9TBONE_OGPosted 8/6/2014 1:57:25 PM
Massillon_G posted...
Why don't you have a Pork Bun in your hand, TC?

Seriously. You know... a man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man.
---
Always O.G.
#10MetroidFan9999Posted 8/6/2014 2:04:52 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
What isn't getting a next gen port? Seriously is next gen so tapped for games they need bring forth every game from the previous Gen? What is next? Ride to Hell remastered?

Haze: Remastered High Edition for X1/PS4.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/