Sleeping Dogs? Really?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sleeping Dogs? Really?
10 months ago#11
****, I want some pork buns now.
---
Perhaps it was my poor grammar that led the lead mod to not restore my prostitute killing post. - rabid
10 months ago#12
It looked pretty good on PC last gen, not sure why they're releasing it again.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
10 months ago#13
MetroidFan9999 posted...
GladiatorDanger posted...
What isn't getting a next gen port? Seriously is next gen so tapped for games they need bring forth every game from the previous Gen? What is next? Ride to Hell remastered?

Haze: Remastered High Edition for X1/PS4.

Wasn't that PS3 exclusive?
10 months ago#14
Resident Evil 4 needs to be remastered for the Xbox One, and PS4!
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
10 months ago#15
CapwnD posted...
It looked pretty good on PC last gen, not sure why they're releasing it again.

It was gorgeous on PC in fact. But I'm sure the re-release is for people who don't own gaming PC's. And with the current drought of quality games, it's probably not a bad idea. They will make some cash, for sure.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
10 months ago#16
Surprised me too. But then again REmake Remaster is also a surprise though that one makes sense. That game was awesome (though now that I have beat RE6), I wonder how the old game will feel.
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Heart Series, SMT: Noctrn, BD (3DS), ToS, ToGF, TotA, ToX, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
10 months ago#17
i would pay 100 bucks for this game. back in the ps3 days for me this was my favorite game. i would lvoe to play it again
10 months ago#18
Still waiting on a Two Worlds Remaster
---
Trey Songz #1 Fan!
Charity_Diary
10 months ago#19
Yea, this isn't the "next generation" of gaming that I thought that it would be, It is more like the port generation of the remastered generation.
Maybe the next generation will have actual new games.
---
---
Xbox360/One + PS3/4 + Wii U + PC = Awesomeness!!!
10 months ago#20
TyrantLowKey posted...
Surprised me too. But then again REmake Remaster is also a surprise though that one makes sense. That game was awesome (though now that I have beat RE6), I wonder how the old game will feel.

How many times has Resident Evil been remade now?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sleeping Dogs? Really?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived