Sleeping Dogs? Really?

#11Mr_SociopathPosted 8/6/2014 1:06:16 PM
****, I want some pork buns now.
---
Perhaps it was my poor grammar that led the lead mod to not restore my prostitute killing post. - rabid
#12CapwnDPosted 8/6/2014 1:12:06 PM
It looked pretty good on PC last gen, not sure why they're releasing it again.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#13GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 1:27:44 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
GladiatorDanger posted...
What isn't getting a next gen port? Seriously is next gen so tapped for games they need bring forth every game from the previous Gen? What is next? Ride to Hell remastered?

Haze: Remastered High Edition for X1/PS4.

Wasn't that PS3 exclusive?
#14ComradeRyanPosted 8/6/2014 1:34:43 PM
Resident Evil 4 needs to be remastered for the Xbox One, and PS4!
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#15ChiliPupPosted 8/6/2014 1:42:48 PM
CapwnD posted...
It looked pretty good on PC last gen, not sure why they're releasing it again.

It was gorgeous on PC in fact. But I'm sure the re-release is for people who don't own gaming PC's. And with the current drought of quality games, it's probably not a bad idea. They will make some cash, for sure.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#16TyrantLowKeyPosted 8/6/2014 1:53:47 PM
Surprised me too. But then again REmake Remaster is also a surprise though that one makes sense. That game was awesome (though now that I have beat RE6), I wonder how the old game will feel.
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Heart Series, SMT: Noctrn, BD (3DS), ToS, ToGF, TotA, ToX, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#17shads3055Posted 8/6/2014 2:02:57 PM
i would pay 100 bucks for this game. back in the ps3 days for me this was my favorite game. i would lvoe to play it again
#18Charity_DiaryPosted 8/6/2014 2:23:25 PM
Still waiting on a Two Worlds Remaster
---
Trey Songz #1 Fan!
Charity_Diary
#19ghstbstrPosted 8/6/2014 2:24:44 PM
Yea, this isn't the "next generation" of gaming that I thought that it would be, It is more like the port generation of the remastered generation.
Maybe the next generation will have actual new games.
---
---
Xbox360/One + PS3/4 + Wii U + PC = Awesomeness!!!
#20GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 2:32:21 PM
TyrantLowKey posted...
Surprised me too. But then again REmake Remaster is also a surprise though that one makes sense. That game was awesome (though now that I have beat RE6), I wonder how the old game will feel.

How many times has Resident Evil been remade now?