Xbox One Preview invite "no trolls"

#1glenrich9908Posted 8/6/2014 2:42:05 PM
Hello all. im an xbox one user i didnt get an invite and did try their CS to no avail. i was wanting to see if an xbox one user would send me the xbox one preview dashbord program invite

my GT is: BigGlenLive

thanks in advance to whom ever sends it
#2GladiatorDangerPosted 8/6/2014 2:44:52 PM
Tell everyone that you are female that way they will send you a code for sure.
#3glenrich9908(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 2:49:32 PM
lmao yeah that would work though. but ill pass im sure theres some one here that wont mind
#4PreacherXWDSXPosted 8/6/2014 2:56:26 PM
I'll send you an invite later when I get on around 9pm est. It takes about 3- 7 days after the invite to hear from MS. Good luck.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#5glenrich9908(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 3:03:44 PM
ok sounds good preacher. pm me on here when you do incase im not around on the computer or the one when you do.

ups to you. btw is your user name based on the medal of honor character?
#6ChelleSmittyPosted 8/6/2014 7:39:19 PM
Hi I dont mean to intrude but would you mind inviting me to the program? Id greatly appreciate it. My gamer tag is ChelleSmitty ,Thanks in advance!
#7aheroafakePosted 8/6/2014 7:55:47 PM
I've invited hundreds of people to the program but it gets really annoying when the people I invited hound me with messages constantly because they want to know how long it takes to get in (even though I've told them countless times), they ask me to send them another invite (just because they think it has been too long even though I told them it takes awhile), etc. Seriously, people need to be more patient. A good amount of people I've invited to the program on this site have already messaged me telling me they got into the program because of my invite to them.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#8Nintendo1989Posted 8/6/2014 8:00:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9murk02Posted 8/9/2014 3:27:24 AM
Hey. This is a long shot but I've been wanting to check out the EA access for a while now and have found out that I need to be in the preview to do it. It's there anyway someone could send me an invite as well? Gt - Murkleton 02. Thanks in advance!
#10kennyynnooPosted 8/9/2014 3:58:45 AM
murk02 posted...
Hey. This is a long shot but I've been wanting to check out the EA access for a while now and have found out that I need to be in the preview to do it. It's there anyway someone could send me an invite as well? Gt - Murkleton 02. Thanks in advance!

You don't need to be in dashboard preview to use it fyi but I don't know how people get invites. I got a code from someone and it works without being a dashboard beta preview person.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.