Do you guys think we will see a $10 price increase for Xbox Live Gold this gen?

#11Laylow12Posted 8/6/2014 6:58:34 PM
Cows Go Hisssss posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Well since they're losing customers, while the operating costs stay the same and its Microsoft, it's a safe bet they will raise it.

That would be a terrible idea for them because it would just cause them to lose more customers. If they want to gain customers, then they should lower the price. If Microsoft raises their price, I will be very sad.

I hope they don't raise them. =\

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#12pnut3844Posted 8/6/2014 7:02:03 PM
I refuse to vote since it has that god awful immature word in it.
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#13ApticPosted 8/6/2014 7:23:17 PM(edited)
A_Wasted_Life posted...
Doubt it, since PS+ is already $10 cheaper.

what's weird is that on ebay, ps+ cost more than xbox live
#14PoweredMilkManPosted 8/6/2014 7:25:43 PM
I've only paid full price for xbox live once. And that was 10 years ago. You can always find it at a nice discount. Black Friday I get 3 month cards for 8 bucks a pop.
---
X1 GT:Bloodandbourbon Ps4 ID:Bloodandbourbon
#15kayoticdreamzPosted 8/6/2014 9:03:42 PM
warz0r09 posted...
Doubt it and if anyone buys it for 60$ is dumb because always a way to get it for 40$ or 50$ even. Sales all the time for it.

agreed its always on sale.

but if you raise it to 70 and sell it for 40 then you can have a half sale and sell tons.
#16SparkItUpPosted 8/6/2014 9:15:30 PM
Microsoft really cannot afford to raise the price. For one, it would once again alienate the consumer base and secondly, it would widen the game of XBL Gold vs PS+. It's already a $10 gap, a $20 gap would just kill the service more than help.
#17YomonachiXPosted 8/6/2014 9:16:33 PM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
You can always find it at a nice discount.

This. I got a year of plus for 30$ at last Black Friday. Just stock up on discounts guys.
---
Master of LNI: http://i.imgur.com/mVDzwJk.png http://i.imgur.com/0KVcj4O.png
Shrek is Love. Shrek is Life. In truth, I always upvote Shrek. Plz don't block me.
#18Shadowfxd2Posted 8/6/2014 9:17:43 PM
Cows Go Hisssss posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Well since they're losing customers, while the operating costs stay the same and its Microsoft, it's a safe bet they will raise it.

That would be a terrible idea for them because it would just cause them to lose more customers. If they want to gain customers, then they should lower the price. If Microsoft raises their price, I will be very sad.

it would be a terrible idea, but these "xbros" would buy it and defend it.