How do you go about reporting a message on Xbox Live?

#21Garage_ManPosted 8/6/2014 11:51:57 PM
I don't see the problem. I don't play online/ever talk like that but I mean come on...it's the freaking internet where you are bringing together millions of people.

I mean what kinda death threat was it? You suck so I'm going to kill you! I bet that's what it was...a freaking joke. Never understand some people. Don't you have bigger things going on than wasting a hour or two to report someone?
#22Run_2_the_HillsPosted 8/6/2014 11:56:20 PM
TC should not have to tolerate harassment on xbox live. he paid for the service and shouldnt have to put up with those kinds of things. it should be a place where everyone can have a good time w/o the harassment. report him TC and hopefully scums like that will get banned.
#23aheroafakePosted 8/7/2014 12:17:14 AM
Run_2_the_Hills posted...
TC should not have to tolerate harassment on xbox live. he paid for the service and shouldnt have to put up with those kinds of things. it should be a place where everyone can have a good time w/o the harassment. report him TC and hopefully scums like that will get banned.

Nobody should have to. Online gaming is a cesspool of sick people and as much as I hate people like the ones that send death threats, I don't think these types of people will ever cease to exist. Mute them, report them, block them, and get on with your life. That's what I do.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |