anyone else having issues on xbox one?

#1googlerPosted 8/6/2014 8:38:24 PM
Can't boot up any games, whether installed or digital...it loads for too long and then gives "please try again....took too long to start"
#2Draconian-WhitePosted 8/6/2014 8:40:35 PM
No, I haven't experienced anything like that. I hope you can find a solution to the problem, that really stinks.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#3dataDyneSoldierPosted 8/6/2014 8:50:36 PM
I have quite a few friends who have experienced this and other similar problems. All have had to get their console replaced. Hopefully that isn't the case with yours. :)
---
BOlieve! http://i.imgur.com/ABd2uA1.gif
"You may not like him, Minister. But you can't deny: Dumbledore's got style."
#4assassin10133Posted 8/6/2014 9:00:36 PM
Mine's been fine, I don't think I've received the latest update yet though which is kind of annoying
---
X360, XB1, PS4, Gaming Laptop - Core i7 4700MQ, 16GB DDR3 1600, Radeon R9 m290X 4GB, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD
#5TOhasNoRingPosted 8/6/2014 9:01:55 PM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
I have quite a few friends who have experienced this and other similar problems. All have had to get their console replaced. Hopefully that isn't the case with yours. :)

This man trolls on every topic so don't take what he says seriously TC...
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#6googler(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 9:02:47 PM

Lol...this is the replacement I just got back less than a week ago.
#7Sith JediPosted 8/6/2014 9:03:58 PM
I assume you've already done a hard reset?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#8dataDyneSoldierPosted 8/6/2014 11:46:31 PM
googler posted...

Yeah, I've heard that before. I got a PS4 so I wouldn't have to deal with it after what happened with the 360. Plus, the better graphics don't hurt. Regardless, I wish you luck with your One and hope it works out for ya.
---
BOlieve! http://i.imgur.com/ABd2uA1.gif
"You may not like him, Minister. But you can't deny: Dumbledore's got style."
#9a687947Posted 8/7/2014 12:04:59 AM
googler posted...

Yeah, I've heard that before. I got a PS4 so I wouldn't have to deal with it after what happened with the 360. Plus, the better graphics don't hurt. Regardless, I wish you luck with your One and hope it works out for ya.

Don't listen to this guy, he trolls constantly
#10wskingwsPosted 8/7/2014 12:24:08 AM
Makes a topic asking for help and only replies to the known troll..wow. Anyways put your finger on the power button/sensor located on the console until it shuts off. Hope that helps.
---
I am the voice of reason.