New Forza Horizon 2 article with a little more open world video...

#1kennyynnooPosted 8/7/2014 4:41:42 AM
http://www.redbull.com/en/games/stories/1331669359155/forza-horizon-2-interview

I've never seen the video included, some open world exploring, shows perks also.
Here's the video if you want to skip the article...Forza Horizon 2 - Gameplay Only With Developer Co…: http://youtu.be/YBcAQ0a8p6w
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#2ScRuiPosted 8/7/2014 5:57:30 AM
Thanks Kenny.... It seems only a few of us are looking forward to this... LOL

To be quite honest, I like the fact that people are disregarding Forza Horizon 2... A lot of other titles coming out... But this is a gem from what I have seen so far...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#3TransgressorPosted 8/7/2014 6:10:56 AM
Yeah, this was posted on the official forums a month ago. It seems that not a whole lot of people have watched it though.

This is a good thread to follow for news:
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst15273_Forza-Horizon-2---What-we-know-so-far.aspx
---
"Although, the '71 Bestia in MC2 sounded like some unearthly animal mating call or something" - thatguywithpi
#4kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2014 6:14:53 AM
Transgressor posted...
Yeah, this was posted on the official forums a month ago. It seems that not a whole lot of people have watched it though.

This is a good thread to follow for news:
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst15273_Forza-Horizon-2---What-we-know-so-far.aspx

Yeah I drop in there sometimes. I still play the first horizon weekly, I think it's my favorite car game ever....notice I said car game not racer. I like to just cruise around, drift, drag race or just do a drive.
---
#5TransgressorPosted 8/7/2014 6:48:49 AM
One of my favorite things to do in Horizon was turning off all assists and just cruising around in loud, high-powered RWD cars. Either online with randoms or in single player with traffic. Did my share of online racing and rivals as well. I think I still have a couple world records in festival events. Of course that isn't saying much since you could use unlimited rewind to achieve those times.

Been revisiting the original TDU lately. As dated as that game is, the physics feel pretty similar to Horizon's which is great. Something went horribly wrong with the sequel though. Hoping The Crew handles more like the first game.
---
"Although, the '71 Bestia in MC2 sounded like some unearthly animal mating call or something" - thatguywithpi
#6odogs4Posted 8/7/2014 6:58:14 AM
Wow this game looks really good. I played the first horizon game and it was great but I felt restricted in that I couldn't really go anywhere. But it looks like we can finally go on grass and fields or whatever. Nice video!
---
NBA = Spurs , MLB = Chicago Cubs
#7IcedXplozivePosted 8/7/2014 6:59:27 AM
My #1 anticipated game this year...honestly cannot wat
#8kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2014 7:15:41 AM
Transgressor posted...
One of my favorite things to do in Horizon was turning off all assists and just cruising around in loud, high-powered RWD cars. Either online with randoms or in single player with traffic. Did my share of online racing and rivals as well. I think I still have a couple world records in festival events. Of course that isn't saying much since you could use unlimited rewind to achieve those times.

Been revisiting the original TDU lately. As dated as that game is, the physics feel pretty similar to Horizon's which is great. Something went horribly wrong with the sequel though. Hoping The Crew handles more like the first game.

Did you catch any beta of the crew? It's on YouTube, pc got to beta it a few weeks ago. Cars handle like boats, sense of speed is kind of bad(like Midnight club LA bad) but the world looks great. I want forza handles in the crews world. Small note they did do a rear view interior in the crew game which is nice. Either way I will be thrilled this fall and winter. Project cars November 18th also, 49.99. I will be happily broke.
---