RYSE To Rise On PC

#111sassynipplesPosted 8/7/2014 2:53:52 PM
Titan fall is a fun game though so I dnt no how it's not interesting or fun. And it did sell xboxs not as much as they wanted but still did.
#112dnmtPosted 8/7/2014 2:54:03 PM
thedarklordx3 posted...
dnmt posted...

Any controller you may own from this gen and last can be used to play on PC and hooking your PC up to your television is easy-peasy. Don't believe the stigma; PC gaming is easier and more affordable than ever.

if you use a controller you are not PC gaming.

it's like using a microwave and calling yourself a master baker.

That's a real dumb thing to say, hombre. Some games benefit from kb+mouse and others truly benefit from a proper controller. Playing MGR:R, Dark Souls or DW8 on PC without a controller is doing yourself a disservice.
#113sassynipplesPosted 8/7/2014 3:00:14 PM
I bought titan fall when it first released yea it wasn't the best but it's not horrible it's fast and fluid. And like all games gets old after awhile. So traded it in for something well I just recently got it again and I have new interest in it. Definitely changed alot.
#114HenryKazukaPosted 8/7/2014 3:01:15 PM
Enclave posted...
Predictably people fall back onto the idiotic term "console exclusive". So predictable. Every time a console loses an exclusive to the PC they use this worthless term.

Seriously, Ryse once it's on PC is no longer an exclusive. Stop with this "console exclusive" or "Microsoft exclusive" garbage.

Also, before you think I'm just trolling? Sony fans are nearly as bad at doing this as Microsoft fans and I'm sure Nintendo fans would be to if their exclusives ever showed up on the PC.

Oh and while PC gamers don't act like this? The whole master race and peasant crap a lot of them spew all the time is just as bad and sometimes worse. Not to mention Yahtzee when he made up the term was actually making fun of PC gamers but they took the term and just ran with it, only really proving that Yahtzee was right in making fun of them the way he did.

Faith in humanity: restored.
---
Hard work may pay in the long run, but laziness always pays off right now!
#115pwnater777Posted 8/7/2014 3:07:49 PM
Ryse is no longer an Xbox One exclusive. It's a fact.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#116Roris0APosted 8/7/2014 3:08:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#117hotgamerPosted 8/7/2014 3:11:13 PM
It's pretty obvious Quantum break will make it to PC as well.

Considering Insomniac owns the IP, Sunset Overdrive could not only make it to PC, but PS4 as well. There is really no reason to buy a xbox one.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#118HarrysReedPosted 8/7/2014 3:22:56 PM
Wow, not even a full year of exclusivity.
#119HarrysReedPosted 8/7/2014 3:25:36 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
it will have insane spec requirements

A game that can run on Xbox One won't need insane spec requirements. Not unless you want to run it at 4k.
#120SkinnEr2324Posted 8/7/2014 3:25:46 PM
hotgamer posted...
It's pretty obvious Quantum break will make it to PC as well.

Considering Insomniac owns the IP, Sunset Overdrive could not only make it to PC, but PS4 as well. There is really no reason to buy a xbox one.

pretty much this.
---
PSN: spihoski