1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. RYSE To Rise On PC
11 months ago#21
ThePaleRiderp posted...
cormpops posted...
MUG_MURDER posted...
joshfromWID posted...
Unless its moving to Nintendo or Sony its still an exlusive to me. Deal with it.

What he said, Pc gaming sucks to me.

Why?

incoming post about how he prefers to play on a couch, relax, controller than KB+M, not deal with the headache etc.

100% this so if you dont like it then i really dont care
---
Gt: MUG MURDER
11 months ago#22
ThePaleRiderp posted...
cormpops posted...
MUG_MURDER posted...
joshfromWID posted...
Unless its moving to Nintendo or Sony its still an exlusive to me. Deal with it.

Why?

incoming post about how he prefers to play on a couch, relax, controller than KB+M, not deal with the headache etc.

Any controller you may own from this gen and last can be used to play on PC and hooking your PC up to your television is easy-peasy. Don't believe the stigma; PC gaming is easier and more affordable than ever.
11 months ago#23
cormpops posted...
Now to just sit back and wait for Quantum Break to get released on PC.

Sure, PC gamers have to wait some delay but at this stage, I'm glad I skipped the console version of GTA5.
Waiting for a better polished game is alwasy a plus ( and usually cheaper)

This gen motto should be: for every console sold, an *** is born lol
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
11 months ago#24
Everyone of the people here has a gaming quality PC to run a game like this properly? It's still a console exclusive. Most console gamers only care about console exclusives.

It's cool I get to check out this game again on my new gaming PC. I'm playing Arkham origins right now and it looks beautiful.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
11 months ago#25
MUG_MURDER posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...

100% this so if you dont like it then i really dont care

Again, lol@u

That excuse is so 10 years old. I do pc gaming on a couch, controller, hooked up to HDTV and surround sound. I guess the kiddies don't know how advanced the pc gaming has gotten these days (not that it was ever behind).
---
Asus Z77 Sabertooth | i7 3770k | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 1600MHz | Crucial m4 SSD | Blu-ray | Win 7 x64
11 months ago#26
dnmt posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
cormpops posted...
MUG_MURDER posted...
joshfromWID posted...

Why?

Any controller you may own from this gen and last can be used to play on PC and hooking your PC up to your television is easy-peasy. Don't believe the stigma; PC gaming is easier and more affordable than ever.

Oh I know, I knew he was gonna make that claim. PC gaming is much better than it used to be. Those arguments are really old.
---
Valar morghulis
11 months ago#27
cormpops posted...
Now to just sit back and wait for Quantum Break to get released on PC.

Considering remedy's history, i would actually be shocked if they didn't release Quantum Break for the pc. All their games have been on pcs sooner or later.
11 months ago#28
ExempliGratia posted...
Everyone of the people here has a gaming quality PC to run a game like this properly? It's still a console exclusive. Most console gamers only care about console exclusives.

It's cool I get to check out this game again on my new gaming PC. I'm playing Arkham origins right now and it looks beautiful.

Not really. So is FFXIVARR a console exclusive even though there is a PC version?
---
Valar morghulis
11 months ago#29
You do realize that Crytek are in trouble, this is probably just a way to get some quick money and see if they can survive a bit longer.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
11 months ago#30
ThePaleRiderp posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

Not really. So is FFXIVARR a console exclusive even though there is a PC version?

Wut?!! Is it not exclusive to Sony consoles? You on something bro?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. RYSE To Rise On PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived