RYSE To Rise On PC

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. RYSE To Rise On PC
11 months ago#31
Lapanui posted...
You do realize that Crytek are in trouble, this is probably just a way to get some quick money and see if they can survive a bit longer.

The funny thing is most PC gamers wont buy it until it's on a Steam sale.
---
http://i.imgur.com/eiYjFfJ.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/dEADTkZ.png
11 months ago#32
ExempliGratia posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Everyone of the people here has a gaming quality PC to run a game like this properly? It's still a console exclusive. Most console gamers only care about console exclusives.

It's cool I get to check out this game again on my new gaming PC. I'm playing Arkham origins right now and it looks beautiful.

Not really. So is FFXIVARR a console exclusive even though there is a PC version?

Wut?!! Is it not exclusive to Sony consoles? You on something bro?

Lol but seriously no it's not. I don't have to buy a Sony console if I want to play it.
---
Valar morghulis
11 months ago#33
Cool news
---
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com
11 months ago#34
MrXGamer posted...
MUG_MURDER posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...

incoming post about how he prefers to play on a couch, relax, controller than KB+M, not deal with the headache etc.

100% this so if you dont like it then i really dont care

Again, lol@u

That excuse is so 10 years old. I do pc gaming on a couch, controller, hooked up to HDTV and surround sound. I guess the kiddies don't know how advanced the pc gaming has gotten these days (not that it was ever behind).

First of all i am not a kid, second i have 2 kids, lol at the butthurt trolls that think their opinion is superior than others
---
Gt: MUG MURDER
11 months ago#35
Great news. I hope more people play it and become fans so we can get a sequel.

The rest of you trolls, do what you do.

And to the elite PC chumps, lol at you. Specs in your sig and all. What a joke.
---
Always O.G.
11 months ago#36
ThePaleRiderp posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Everyone of the people here has a gaming quality PC to run a game like this properly? It's still a console exclusive. Most console gamers only care about console exclusives.

It's cool I get to check out this game again on my new gaming PC. I'm playing Arkham origins right now and it looks beautiful.

Not really. So is FFXIVARR a console exclusive even though there is a PC version?

Lol but seriously no it's not. I don't have to buy a Sony console if I want to play it.

Ummm... That's not the point... It's exclusive to Sony CONSOLES. If you want to play it on a home CONSOLE you can only get it on a Sony console.

Therefore it is CONSOLE exclusive.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
11 months ago#37
MUG_MURDER posted...
MrXGamer posted...
MUG_MURDER posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...

incoming post about how he prefers to play on a couch, relax, controller than KB+M, not deal with the headache etc.

Again, lol@u

That excuse is so 10 years old. I do pc gaming on a couch, controller, hooked up to HDTV and surround sound. I guess the kiddies don't know how advanced the pc gaming has gotten these days (not that it was ever behind).

First of all i am not a kid, second i have 2 kids, lol at the butthurt trolls that think their opinion is superior than others

I don't think it's so much about an opinion being better than the other though. Although the kiddies comment wasn't needed it was more so that the problems many people had with PC gaming in the last are now gone. As I said PC gaming is much easier than it used to be. It can be plug and play just like a console can. I see you prefer consoles over PC and that's fine. I prefer them more as well, mainly the games I like never see a PC release. But the whole couch, hooking up tv excuse isn't valid anymore.
---
Valar morghulis
11 months ago#38
MUG_MURDER posted...
MrXGamer posted...
MUG_MURDER posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...

Again, lol@u

First of all, those are facts. Not opinions.

Second, if you aren't a kid, I guess all that ignorance just makes you a computer illiterate. Enjoy.
---
Asus Z77 Sabertooth | i7 3770k | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 1600MHz | Crucial m4 SSD | Blu-ray | Win 7 x64
11 months ago#39
ExempliGratia posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

Ummm... That's not the point... It's exclusive to Sony CONSOLES. If you want to play it on a home CONSOLE you can only get it on a Sony console.

Therefore it is CONSOLE exclusive.

Console exclusive isn't a real exclusive, and dumb.
11 months ago#40
Everyone's a PC gamer Amirite?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. RYSE To Rise On PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived